Twenty One || She Will Regret

She Will RegretHavenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

She Will Regret
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

* * *

Jiyeon

My eyes were heavy as I slowly try to open them. My body was sore and my throat felt dry. I open my chapped mouth to speak or at least say something, but no words came out. My face was pressed against a hard cold surface which was a hard stone flooring. It was dirty with the smelling of a disgusting scent. The whole room was dark and you could barely see anything. It was hard to even know where you were. I felt my heart race in a panic not wanting to be in a dark room alone. The thought of being alone and isolated by myself was horrifying to me. Ever since my parents kicked me out of the house I was in shock and trauma. I was left alone to fend for my own. Thankfully my brother was so kind and I love him for what he did. He has all my respect. I miss him a lot too.

"You've awakened," a deep masculine voice echoed around the room.

I shoot up and looked around until a figure steps into the small light in the room.

"Who are you? What did you do to me? What do you want from me?" I question with more and more anxiety.

"Who's, darling, calm down," they chuckle, "one question at a time."

My eyebrows furrow in anger. This is the stupidest thing I've ever experienced.

"How come you kidnapped me?" I inquired.

"The commands of a beautiful person in this palace," they sigh as if they were in love.

"Who are you anyway?" I grit my teeth.

"A guard for this place, you should've known that by now," they hummed while stepping away.

I finally realize that I was inside a cell with the bars being rusty and dark. The room was too black to even look around at certain places. I move my arms only to be held back by shackles around my wrists. My legs were stuck with chains around them. There was nothing in the room. Only the chains and stuff that kept me in my place.

"What do you want from me?" I finally said.

"No, no, it's what does she want from you," the man snickered and the sounds of his heels clicked on the hard floor.

"Just so you know that you've made a wrong decision," my anger boiled as I turn my hands into fists.

"It may be the wrong decision, but no one defies the Princess," he continues on, "ciao."