Twelve || Only If

Note:I'm so sorry for that confusing chapter! There's a reason why we're around the 2180s I just had to fit in an explanation for how it worked

Note:
I'm so sorry for that confusing chapter! There's a reason why we're around the 2180s I just had to fit in an explanation for how it worked. But like there are even worse drama coming up with the couple. Ship sinking will happen at its finest. 🤩

Only If
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2185

* * *

Jiyeon

No. I refuse to believe any of that. I will not believe the words that are coming out of his mouth.

"I'm telling the truth," he grumbles as he sees the disbelief still written on my face.

"I won't believe anything you say," I get up and leave the room.

I am left running to my room as quickly as possible. Everything suddenly came together. The looks, your highness, special treatment. The people here know who I am, but why didn't his siblings? Where is his father? Where is his mother? Are they gone? Just millions or questions were stuck in my head as I try to answer them. It was harder than I thought.

I need to rest. This is too much information for me to process in one day.

* * *

I took a quick nap that lasted about three hours. I had to get my mind to stop thinking about the situation so I had to use something to occupy that. I got myself ready to walk out of my room and talk to Jimin about the whole situation.

My steps were clicking as I strut from the hall to his room. And to be polite I made sure to knock. A sudden nervousness overwhelmed me now. I didn't know why I was scared. I couldn't turn back now since I had already knocked on his door. From inside, I could hear his legs bring him to the door. I look down as he opens the door to reveal him in his usual royal clothes. Royal blue with the gold outlines. His outfit fitted his body so well I somehow never noticed this.

"Jiyeon," he breathes out.

"Jimin, I hate today's technology," I start off.

He looks at me in disbelief. Today's technology is supposed to be cool and all, but I don't like it one bit. His lips don't quiver. He's frozen and doesn't know what to do.

"What happen to your parents?" I ask, breaking the awkward silence between us.

His eyebrows furrow and that's when I knew I hit a nerve.

"I'd rather not talk about them," he frowns.

"B-But how come-"