TS - I FOUND MY LOVE (4)

Start bij het begin

She gets tensed.... She called Purab to enquire about Abhi... Just then she came to know that Abhi is suffering from fever 🤒....

She rushed to his house....

Priya: pragya beta... It's good you came your hero is not taking medicine and he is behaving like a kid...

Pragya: you don't worry maa.... I'll take care of him....

She rushed to his room....

Abhi is sitting in the bed with pale face... Pragya came inside and locks the door... She rushed towards him and hugs him tightly..... Abhi shocked to see pragya crying by hugging him....

Abhi: oii fuggi ...why are you crying???...

He broke the hug to look at her face...

Still she didn't stopped her crying.....

Abhi gets pain to see her crying...

Abhi: please tell me why are you crying fuggi???...

He wipes her tears and he raised her chin .....

Abhi: yeh don't cry... It's hurts me...

Pragya wipes her tears...

Abhi: why you are crying???...

Pragya: it's all because of me???...

Abhi: what is because of you???...

Pragya: yesterday it rains.. I made you too stand in the rain... For that only you are Ill now ...I'm sorry...

Abhi smiles...

Abhi: pagal it's not because of you!!!!...

Pragya: it's because of me only...

Abhi cups her face...

Abhi: see after I dropped you I came to my house.... Purab brought family pack ice cream to have for tomorrow lunch.. But being a chocolate ice cream addict... I had two cups... So only....

Pragya: but...

Abhi: no buts and if... Now smile... I just hate to see your tears... I don't want to see that again... And I won't let you to shed tears again!!!!...

Without saying anything pragya just hugs him tightly to get a man like him... Her respect and feelings towards him reaching highers day by day...

After sometimes... Pragya went down and came there with breakfast and tablets....

Abhi had his breakfast and he is making faces for medicine.... But Pragya's one glance is enough for him to have his tablets....

Pragya wipes his mouth .....And she made him to sleep and she sits beside him and carees his face... This is noted by Neil and Ragini....

Ragini: I guess our wish is going to fulfill soon....

Neil nodded happily...

Days starts to roll as there relationship also reached next level... Both enjoying this new feelings but they are not ready to mend with the words... On the other side... There is a gossips like "Is Abhi and Pragya visiting each other home secretly?? "....

But they never give dam to those articles... They lived there own life....

One day on set...