TS - I FOUND MY LOVE (4)

Börja om från början

Gathering her courage... She meet his eyes.... Abhi lost in her eyes which is conveying him the different emotions....

Pragya: ha I missed you... Now clear???...

Abhi smiles and Pragya went from there blushing...

Abhi: I know something is new with us.... But it's a good feelings to us... I love to be continued with you.....

Abhi too blushed....

Days starts to roll.... Abhigya's enjoys there newly born feelings with each other.... The hand holding gesture, hugging, eyes speaking volumes, blushing etc,... They enjoys every moment of life.....

It's a day the rain is pouring heavily... Where the shoot is over.. It's quite evening.... Abhigya usually go their home together where Abhi will drop her in her house....

While they were travelling that day.. They both enjoys the climate by hearing the melodic song.... Stealing glance from each other....

Suddenly Abhi stopped the car because it's raining heavily...

Pragya turns towards him...

Pragya: it's raining heavily... How we reach home....

Abhi: once the rain stops...

Pragya: but I don't like sitting inside the car like this Abhoo....

Pragya looks at the bus stop....

Pragya: come let's go and stand there... It will be nice....

Abhi: but...

Before he could complete she runs there... He smiles seeing her childish behavior...

He too went there.... And he saw her playing with rain by tapping the rain in her fingers....

Abhi admires her... She starts to drench on the rain....

Abhi: oii Pragya... Come here... Rain is too heavy...

Pragya: no.... I love rain....

She starts to dance... Abhi comes towards her and he too drenched in rain... Suddenly it thundered heavily.... Pragya hugs Abhi....

Abhi: Acha madam don't like thunders???...

Pragya: no I hate it...

Abhi feels good when she is hugging him.... Pragya felt peace when she hugs him....

After sometimes they reached there home....

Next Day....

Pragya is getting ready for her shoot in her home... Usually she would call Abhi and they will talk in phone until they reach the sets.... But today Abhi is not picking the call...