Match Ups

~Maria's POV~

"Ojirou no way!" Izuku says, "but this is a rare chance for you to show off you quirk" Iida tells him just as shocked. "Yeah Ojirou just think this through. What made you even want to withdraw, this is crazy talk!" I tell him calmly but instead of answering my question he just stays silent. "It just wouldn't be right, I barley remember anything from the cavalry battle except for the very end" he tells us and I look at him confused. How could he not remember the cavalry battle? "I, think it was that guy's quirk" Ojirou says and looks over at a purple haired male a few yard away from us. 'Wait, isn't he that guy that declared war on our class?' I think as I look at the purple haired male unsurely.

"I know this is a great chance and I wish I could take advantage of it but I just can't live with myself if I went through with this and I didn't use my own efforts to get here!" Ojirou tells us, raising his voice a little bit as he balls his hand into a fist. "Just think about this" Izuku says, trying to persuade our tailed classmate. "I have okay!" Ojirou snaps and Izuku takes a small step back, not expecting Ojirou to yell like that. "Everyone gave their all but I was just someone's puppet, I don't want to advance if I don't even knowhow I got here. It wouldn't be fair" Ojirou tells us sternly as his hand start to form a tighter fist. Our classmate try to persuade him someone but before they can get too far I clap my hands loudly and they all look at me.

"Okay guys let's just leave him be, he's made up his mind and we wouldn't be very good classmates if we forced him to do something he didn't want to do. Although we may not understand why it's clear that he's made up his mind" I tell everyone and they all look at me unsurely before finally deciding to drop it. "Thanks Maria-san" Ojirou tells me with a small smile and I nod my head at him. "Sure, I can understand somewhat why you don't want to go through with this. Besides there's always next year too" I tell him with a friendly smile and give him a thumbs up. "Also, why are all the girls dressed as cheerleaders?" He asks weakly and we all flinch. I look down embarrassed as I cover my exposed stomach with my pompoms.

"Long story" I mutter embarrassed as I avoid eye contact with anyone. I can't help but look over at Izuku to see him starring at me with a large blush on his cheeks causing me to feel even more embarrassed! I'm so going to murder Denki for this after school is over. "Um, Nirengeki Shoda from class 1B, I would like to withdraw for the same reason" a boy with icy blue hair and big eyes more on the thick side than not says as he steps forward. "Listen to these guys, they're so manly!" Ejirou sniffles as his eyes tear up and I walk over to him and pat his back in comfort. When Ejirou deems something "manly" he can get, a little worked up to say the least. "This kind of talk is very naïve my boys! That turns me on! Shota, Ojirou! You are both disqualified!" Midnight exclaims with a weird and slightly perverted expression on her face.

'I don't like that face expression' I think as I look at our pro hero teacher weirdly, should she seriously be a high school teacher? Not to be mean or anything but she's a little too

'I don't like that face expression' I think as I look at our pro hero teacher weirdly, should she seriously be a high school teacher? Not to be mean or anything but she's a little too......R-rated for teenagers. "Now let's see, we'll have to move up two teams from the fifth place cavalry team" Midnight says as she looks around the crowd. "We were frozen most of the time, honestly we barleydid anything in the cavalry battle. So you should move up two people from the team that actually kept going throughout the thing. Team Tetsutetsu" a girl from class 1-B with orange hair in a side ponytail says. "Kendo!" A boy with sliver hair and large eyelashes calls out in shock. "I'm not doing this as a favor, it's just fair" the orange haired girl, Kendo, says with a smile on her face.