Saving All Might

~Maria's POV~

"All Might!" Izuku's familiar voice shouts sounding very panicked, I look over to the left just in time to see Izuku dashing towards All Might, trying to reach him but before he can the mist person Kurogiri appears, blocking his path. "How foolish" Kurogiri says amused causing my heart to skip serval beats. Bakugou is the first one of us to snap out of our daze. "Move out of the f*cking way! Deku!" Bakugou yells aggressively as he jumps through the air and lets off an explosion right in Kurogiri's face then pins the mist man down by his neck guard that I told him about. Right after Bakugou pins the portal villain I notice ice creep up on one side of the villain that has All Might captured. I follow the trail of ice to see it leads right to Todoroki! "One of your poorly trained thugs told me that you're here because you think you can kill All Might" Todoroki says as he slowly makes his way over to All Might and the villains.

All Might takes this chance to force himself free of the bird villain's hold. Once he's free he jumps away and lands a few feet away from Todoroki. "Come on Maria-chan, we can't let these two take all the glory!" Ejirou tells me before he runs towards the hand covered villain. My red haired friend lets out a battle scream as he jumps through the air and tries to land a punch on the blue haired man but ends up missing. The moment Ejirou lands he jumps back and I take this as my chance, while the hand covered man is still distracted by Ejirou I jump through the air and land an axe kick on his head! The man ends up falling face first on the floor, not expecting the surprise attack, "got you, you hand covered bastard!" I say quietly, a confident smirk forming on my face. "Yeah! You got him!" Ejirou cries out happily as I jump back from the villain and land beside him.

Ejirou and I smile at each other and slap each other high fives before quickly making our way to Bakugou's side. "Guess I found your weak point this time you smoky bastard!" Bakugou tells Kurogiri smugly as he smirks in a very...off setting and scary way. "The Symbol of Peace will not be defeated by uncultured barbarians such as yourselves" Todoroki tells the villains, looking completely calm and collected despite being faced with such dangerous opponents. "Kaachan, Ri-san, everyone" Izuku whimpers from behind us and I look over my shoulder to see him tearing up badly but looking relieved at the same time. "I said I'd protect you Deku, and I plan on sticking to my word" I ell my green haired friend with a thumbs up and wink. Deku looks at me with wide eyes before he fuiouly wipes his teary eyes and look at the villains some yards away from us with determination shining in his jade green eyes. 

"Kurogiri, how could you let this brat get the best of you? You've gotten us in a real sticky situation" the blue haired villain says sounding like he's about ready to hurt somebody. I remember one of the villains back in the Collapse Zone saying that someone named Shigaraki told them it was okay to kill us. If those thugs were taking orders from Shigaraki that must mean he's the boss. And judging from the way this hand dude is talking he appears to be the boss. Then Hand man's name must be Shigaraki. "You got careless you dumb villain, it wasn't hard to figure you out. You hide your real body behind this misty stuff, that's why we missed on purpose. But if you didn't have a body you wouldn't be wearing this neck armor right?" Bakugou tells the villain arrogantly, repeating what I told him while mixing in a few white lies.

Yeah we missed but not on purpose, at least I didn't. Maybe he just said that to make the villains think we're more powerful than they expected. "You aren't immune to physical attacks if they're well aimed" Bakugou tells the mist villain he's captured. I notice the portal villain attempt to move but Bakugou sees this and fires small but threatening explosions on Kurogiri's neck guard. Kurogiri groans lightly in pain causing Bakugou's smirk to grow, "don't you dare so much as blink! Try anything funny and I'll blow you up so hard they'll be piecing you back together for weeks!" Bakugou threatens and lets off a few more explosions. "Woah that doesn't sound very heroic" Ejirou says light heartedly as he looks at Bakugou nervously. I'm about to say something too but bite back my comment.