Goodbye America

~Maria's POV~

"Maria! Are you ready yet?" Mom asks as she bangs on my bedroom door like crazy. "I'm almost ready Mama! Give me a minute!" I shout as I run around my room getting my last minutes packed together. I packed most of everything I'm bringing yesterday with Miles' help and right now I just have to pack my last minutes like electronics, chargers, books and some other stuff. It's been a week since I first got the letter from my school and it's the second day of the new Brooklyn Visions Academy school year. Miles got permission from the vice principal to skip the fist and second days of school since he's my cousin and seeing me off today. Yesterday we had a huge party with all of my close relatives on both sides at my maternal second cousin's mansion in New York, New York. The party literally lasted all day, it started at 12pm and ended at 8pm and boy was it wild! I even invited Peter and Aunt May and luckily they showed up!

I was the center of attention the entire day and all my relatives gave me a bunch of gifts too, most of it being money that can be exchanged for Japanese yen, clothes so I didn't have to go shopping for new ones that often with shoes included, a few pieces of beautiful jewelry and some other things. I even got some new electronics too! My family ended up leaving at 8:45pm when everything started to die down. Once I got home I picked up on packing since I got up pretty early to get everything together. Halfway through packing Miles literally swung in through my open window and almost scared the living Jesus out of me! For that he ended up getting webbed in the face. Anyways, I took a break from packing and we both watched a few movies as a break and a way to spend some time together. After 3 hours of watching movies together he helped me pack most of my things until 12am. At 12:03am he went back to his house to sleep and I thought that sleep sounded pretty good so I decided to take a nap for as long as I could. 

A few hours later my mom woke me up at 2:00am and yelled at me to take a shower then finish packing.

Which brings us to right now.

"Maria! Come on! We have to get to the airport in two hours!" Mom shouts through my door. "Esmeralda leave that girl alone and let her get herself together" I hear Auntie Rio tell my mom from the other side of the door. My house is a chaotic mess this morning, Miles and his parents came over so they could help my family get everything together plus we're all traveling to the airport together. We're going to take the mini van that our families use whenever we go on road trips together. "Thank you Auntie Rio!" I call out as I slam another suitcase close. 'Now to get dressed' I think and search around my room for the outfit I chose to wear, sadly it got lost somewhere in the mess I call my room. "Ah, there it is!" I say as I look up to see the entire outfit, shoes included, sticking to my ceiling with the help of my webs. I quickly throw off my pajamas and stuff them into a random suit case before jumping up and snatching my shirt down from the ceiling then putting it on. This process continues until I'm fully dressed.

"Miles, Jefferson, Max! Get up here and help Maria take her things to the van!" Auntie Rio shouts loudly

"Miles, Jefferson, Max! Get up here and help Maria take her things to the van!" Auntie Rio shouts loudly. "Coming Mom/Rio!" Three male voices shout and next thing I know my father, Uncle Jefferson and Miles are in my mess of a room and taking my suitcases and luggage down to the van. "Geeze Maria, what happened in here?" Miles teases as he looks around my completely destroyed room. "Keep it moving bellboy" I shoot back and push my cousin out my room. I look around my room to make sure I didn't forget anything, "wait!" I say and run over to my lamp desk by my bed and grab my fully charged phone, bluetooth headphones and my android chargers that was powering up my phone. I slip my phone in my pocket, put my wireless headphones around my neck and shove my charger in my small messenger bag that holds a few other things in it.