🕸️Information🕸️

🕷️BASICS🕷️

Name: Maria Rosset Davis

Kanji: マリア    ロゼット    デイビス

Meaning of Names: Latin form of Mary

Pronunciation: (Ma-re-uh) (Rose-set) (Day-ves)

Nickname:
• Classmates: Maria
• Friends: Ri-chan/Ri-san
• Family: Ria

Hero/Villain Name: Spider Maria

Languages: Spanish, English and Japanese

Dominant hand: Right

Nationality: American 

Ethnicity: Afro Latina 

Species: Human 

Occupation: Foreign exchange student, Hero in training, American vigilante

Age: 15

Gender: Female 

Sexuality: Heterosexual 

Birthday: August 10th

Theme Song: Save the day

🕷️APPEARANCE🕷️

Hair style: Puffy pig tails with natural curls and straight bangs

Hair texture: Soft, fluffy and surprisingly very smooth but because of how strong her hair is it can be hard to comb through when it's curly and tangled

Hair Length: Mid back when straight, shoulder when naturally curley

Hair Color: Dark brown almost coal black

Eye Color: Caramel Mocha

Skin Color: Milk Chocolate 

Looks: Maria has an attractive but somewhat modest body built. She has a slim hourglass figure overall with an A cup chest and a small waist. To make up for her small breast she has beautiful, smooth, creamy skin and the long toned legs to show off for days that girls only dream of. Her overall body figure is ideal for someone who wants to have an adorable and cute but still attractive figure. Not to mention she has a slight baby face with endearing caramel mocha doe like eyes that are framed by thick, luscious eye lashes. Her eyes are so attention grabbing that anybody who's careless enough to get lost in them may stay lost in them forever. Her eyes show kindness, patience, friendliness and carry a childish but knowledgeable sense in them making one think Maria carries knowledge far beyond her years.

Her built is fairly small but despite this she does have visible muscels on her body. She has a perfectly toned flat belly that shows signs of a four pack and even has lean muscles on her legs and arms but this doesn't effect her adorable, cute and fluff child image at all. She has dark brown, almost black, curly and fluffy hair that's extremely soft to the touch. Her hair is always seen in it's curly state that makes it seem like it only comes to her shoulders but her true hair length is down her back. Maria's skin is light chocolate in color and extremely smooth and unblemished due to her good skin care.