Hermione's Prophecy

"Alright off to lunch hip hip." Professor Twelaney said.
Hermione got up and left with Ginny to Potions class but,
"Granger. Come come." Professor Twelaney said.
"Are you good?" Ginny asked.
"Yeah. Yeah. I'll meet you there." Hermione said.
"K." Ginny said giving a comforting rub on her shoulder, Ginny knew Hermione never liked a Professor Twelaney and then Ginny is running up to the boys.
"Where's Hermione?" Harry asked holding Ginny's hand as she walked by him. Ginny looked at Harry's hand in hers and takes it anyway.
"Uh. Professor Twelaney I think Hermione might get her future read." Ginny said.
"For what happened last night?" Harry asked.
"No. I don't know. I've been feeling things. Things that isn't a good sign." Ginny said.
"What do you think it means?" Harry asked.
"Dark." Ginny said.
"But I don't understand, The Dark Lord is dead nobody else can be that stupid." Harry said.
"You make a point Harry but somebody wants you and us three dead for what we did in the war." Ginny said.

Hermione walked up to Professor Twelaney's huge chair and sat in the small chair across from her meditating, closing her eyes.

"Professor?" Hermione asked with a confusing look.
"Sh." Professor Twelaney said. Hermione awkwardly looked down.
"Hands." Professor Twelaney said.
"Hands? Professor can you tell me what's going on." Hermione said.
"Hands now Granger." Professor Twelaney said.

Hermione lets her take her hands with a confusing look. The two linked hands. Hermione's eye widened. Professor Twelaney's eye widened and took her arm that said 'Mudblood' carved in her arm. Hermione looked down and felt pain again, but was fighting it off. Professor Twelaney went deep in the voice and couldn't breath.

"Professor?" Hermione asked as she tried to let go but she couldn't fight it off.
"He will return. With murder he shall break free. You will have a child." Professor Twelaney said.
"Sorry?" Hermione asked.
"The child will be you're pure love to stopping the next Dark Lord. He shall break free and kill another. And his blood shall fill. The servants and masters shall be reunited once more!" Professor Twelaney said. She kept coughing as the reading was finished.
"I'm sorry dear girl. Did I say something?" Professor Twelaney asked as if she had no idea what she just said to Hermione. Hermione was flawed. She paused for a moment to what she just heard.
"No. Nothing. I should be going now." Hermione said walking out.
"You're in grave danger!" Professor Twelaney yelled. Hermione turned around in the door frame as she was just walking out. She ignored and walked to potions.

"Sorry I'm late Professor. You know me I'm usually on time." Hermione told him as she walked in.
"Ahh yes Ms. Granger not a problem at all. You're books will be in the cabinet behind Ginny." Professor Slughorn said. Ginny handed her the potions making book as she sat down next to her. Hermione handed Professor Slughorn the late pass that Professor Twelaney gave her.
"Ah. Professor Twelaney. Great teacher." Slughorn said.
"What happened." Ginny said.
"Nothing. Nothing." Hermione said whispering back.
"Girls chit chat later." Slughorn said.
"Sorry Professor." The two girls both said as Hermione fixed her hair and sat quietly. Ginny got her pages out and started writing again.
"Is it just me or is Ron working well?" Hermione asked Ginny looking over at Ron and Harry working actually hard. Ginny turned around.
"He is isn't he. Maybe he's just. Trying to impress you." Ginny said.
"Sh." Slughorn said again. Ginny and Hermione looked at each other and giggled quietly.

"Ron. Outstanding work." Slughorn said as he handed back Ron's paper. Ron gave Hermione a look.
"This is better than I expected Ron. You're working, and you got them all right!" Slughorn said in front of the whole class as the whole class was still working. Hermione finished her last question.

Hermione walked up to Slughorn after Ron gave him his paper.
"How do you like them apples." Ron said.
"Shut up." Hermione said handing her papers.
Slughorn noticed one small detail.
"Hey Hermione I was expecting more of you. You got one question wrong." Slughorn said.
"What." Hermione said madly grabbing the paper out of his hands.
"I never get this wrong." Hermione said.
Ginny and Harry noticed the competition between Ron and Hermione.