First Night

It's like Hogwarts has been the same ever since Harry, Ron and Hermione left the school. They were all shocked...

"It's like brand new." Ron said.
"It's like we never had a war." Harry said.
"Hogwarts is back mates." Neville said getting out of the carriage as they arrived to the brand new castle.

Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Hermione saw the grand stair case that they've always walked up and down. Finally they reached The Great Hall and it's stunning. Hogwarts flags going all across the hall. Candle lights, all the plates and all of the silver. McGononall took Dumbledore's place as Head Master. Hagrid and Newt Scamander sat next to each other. Slughorn. Flitwick. Madam Hooch. Professor Sprout. Professor Trenomay. Professor Snape. All of the teachers have returned.

McGononall walks by and welcomes the new first year students.

"Welcome back Potter." McGononall said.
"Good to see you Professor." Harry said smiling. McGononall smiles back.

McGononall goes to grab the first years.

"We're ready for you now, come on." McGononall said opening the door and the first years has followed.

McGononall led the students. Kingsley as walked into the hall.

"Sorry I'm late." Kingsley said as he walked through the first years and took a seat next to Hagrid.
"Kingsley, is he the new Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher." Harry said.
"No idea." Seamus said.
"He can't be. He's the new Minister of Magic." Hermione said.

Someone that they didn't thought that would come back to Hogwarts. Cedric's hearing came through and he's back.

"Sorry about that. A little delay." Cedric said.
"Harry, that's Cedric." Hermione said.
"What." Harry said looking over towards Cedric.

Snape was furious and he left. Snape threw him in a Askaban. Cho Chang stood up. Harry noticed but he's with Ginny now.

"Cedric." Cho said.

Cedric walked over to Cho. Cho smacked him in the head.

"Might have deserved that one." Cedric said.
"I thought you were dead." Cho said and they finally hugged. Cedric was back into his Hufflepuff uniform. He never got the chance to graduate, so now. He does.

"Before we begin, you must be sorted into You're houses. We got Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. The Sorting Hat takes you're choice to an account. These houses are like you're family, any rule breaking you will lose points." McGononall said looking directly at Harry, Ron and Hermione.
"Okay she directly looked at us." Ron said whispering.
"Definitely not good on what she's going to say next." Hermione said whispering back.
"Let The Sorting Hat ceremony begin." McGononall said.

"Nina Malfoy." McGononall announces her name.

All the Slytherin's whisper her name to Draco.
"Shut up about my sister." Draco said to them.

Nina has brown hair, blue eyes. It's Draco's half sister. Nina looked scared and maybe lose her reputation as a Malfoy if she is placed in a different house. She's older than all of the other first years as well, only a few came in late this year, probably because of the war and Voldemort.

"Better be, - a Malfoy a yes. Where to do with you." The Hat said.
"Better be. Gryffindor!" The Hat yelled out, Nina was happy about that.

Slytherin's weren't happy either, Draco was the only one standing up and clapping for his sister. Nina wasn't all Malfoy. She is half Malfoy. The Gryffindor table roared as they stood up. Most congratulated her for being in Gryffindor, Ron just clapped. Ron never trusted a Malfoy even if there in Slytherin. The Malfoy's and The Weasley's never got along.