Diagon Ally

Finally, the kids has got their Hogwarts letters.

Ron is Headboy, followed by Hermione Headgirl, Harry Headboy and Quidditch Captain, Ginny as Prefect and Co-Quidditch Captain. George as Beater and Prefect, Lee as a Quidditch announcer.

"I'm so proud of my kids!" Mrs. Weasley said hugging and kissing each and every one.  Everyone looked at their pins and were proud of there self's.

Professor McGononall wants Harry to continue Dumbledore's Army. Along with Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.

Dumbledore's Army started out as,
Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, and George Weasley.

"I continued Dumbledore's Army when you guys were fighting Voldemort and hunting Horcruxes with Neville and Luna while you guys were gone." Ginny told them.
"Of course McGononall was with us. She was on our side. We weren't allowed Magic at all and Hogwarts was in danger." Ginny said.
"What else happened?" Harry asked.
"No no. Best not to tell them Gin." Mrs. Weasley said.
"Later." Ginny said to them.

The big family used the flu powder again and they all came into Diagon Ally, usually Hermione's parents know where to go or what to do, but they are not here. Hermione looked all over for them.

"Hermione are you okay?" Harry asked.
"Yeah yeah. I'm fine." Hermione said.
"You don't look fine." Harry said.
"Alright. I'm looking for my parents. I told them to come here, but. Since my parents got their memories back they haven't been talking to me, well. Least just my Dad isn't." Hermione said as Harry and Hermione walked in the bookstore to get their books. Harry basically repeated what Hermione was doing.

"You know there's a list." Hermione said pointing.
"Oh I'm good." Harry said.
"So did Gin tell you what she wanted to tell us back at The Burrow?" Hermione asked.
"No. Not yet." Harry said.
"I wonder what it could possibly be." Hermione said.
"Me too." Harry said.

Ron walked in with all of his paid books. Usually he takes forever finding them, which unless he got help by Ginny. As the two redheads walked in.

"How did you do that so fast?" Hermione asked Ron.
"Oh well." Ron said looking at Ginny. Ginny grinned.
"Do you really think he can do that by himself. He might get the wrong books." Ginny said.

Nobody was hardly in the bookstore after the war as happened. It's like Diagon Ally has been the same ever since Harry has gone to Diagon Ally the first time. The Jokeshop is up and running again.

Hermione then started to feel tingly feelings inside of her stomach, these are the bad ones. Hermione dropped all of her books as the boys left to The Jokeshop. Ginny was the only one noticing that Hermione was having something bad.

"Hermione are you okay?" Ginny asked.

Hermione started to get a vision. Of the future. It was Hermione battling Lucius in the Malfoy manner with Draco Malfoy beside him not knowing what to do. Hermione was not only battling him but she was using a different kind of magic that nobody can explain. Ginny just watched her go down to the floor as she was watching the visions. Ginny kneeled down and saw the look on her face, her look was horrified. Ginny was there held captive in the vision. A death eater was holding her down, right before Hermione's eyes Ginny was being tortured. No words were spoken in the vision but their was action. Hermione wishes to replay it again to see what their actually saying. Hermione was horrified and terribly sad. One of her best friends in the vision was getting tortured. Harry trying to save the two girls. Ron on the other hand was not there. Snape made sure that Draco was doing his deeds to Lucius his father. Or Snape would die. Which Hermione thought that was odd about the vision.