The Date

After dinner. Harry and Ginny sneaked away from Ron and Hermione quietly getting mixed in with the crowd. Hermione and Ron turned their backs to see if Harry and Ginny we're behind them but then they weren't. It's like the two disappeared on them. All what Ron did was shrugged their shoulders and the two began to walk to the Gryffindor common room.

Harry and Ginny spotted Professor Snape lurking as always, which Harry always thought that was weird. Maybe he's just on hall duty. Ginny almost knocked down the entire vase but caught it with her Quidditch hands. Harry couldn't help to laugh very quietly. Ginny hit him playfully and smirked and smiled at him as the two are trying to accomplish sneaking out of the castle like how they've always did in Harry's 6th year.

Ron and Hermione came out again to do hall duty again.
"Where the bloody are they?" Ron asked.
"I don't know." Hermione said.
"They should take the next shift next time." Hermione said.
"Agreed." Ron said.
"Okay so you look that way. I look that way?" Ron asked.
"Okay Ronald." Hermione said moving his hair out of his face and started walking towards her direction she was planning on going. Ron walked the different direction.

Hermione walked over and saw Professor Snape. Hermione didn't want to talk to the man who made fun of her teeth all these years and hated her.
Hermione mouthed "oh no." Hermione said. Harry and Ginny spotted Hermione. Hermione then turned around and saw Harry and Ginny trying to sneak out. She crossed her arms and expected more of Ginny. But she always knew Harry was a troublemaker, they all were. Professor Snape finally moved again. Harry dragged Hermione over.

"Can you sneak us out?" Harry asked pulling Hermione close in.
"That's out-" Hermione thought Snape was coming back and then she hid again.
"That is out of the question, are you kidding. Not to mention that you might get Gryffindor in trouble again-" Hermione said.
"You guys are supposed to be with us doing this stupid hall duty thing." Hermione said.
"Well." Ginny said.
"'Mione come on, we wanted to go out on a date in a heartbeat when we got back to Hogwarts. We haven't gotten a chance to Just-" Harry told her and pleaded to her.
"Alone? I know I have the same problem with Ron." Hermione said.
"So you'll do it?" Ginny asked. Hermione gave her a look.
"I just have to know because you're my best friend. Okay. Come on." Hermione said.
"You two owe me." Hermione whispered back.
"Not to mention that you're going to break about a couple of school rules." Hermione said.
"Says to the person who broke Umbridge's rule" Harry said.
"That was different. I never break the rules unless it is absolutely necessary. You two should know that out of anyone." Hermione said.

Hermione turned the corner and saw that the coast was clear. Hermione signaled Harry and Ginny to come. The two just followed her out of the castle.

"Remember, you have to be here before 12am. You have exactly an hour. Please don't get into trouble. There's still press and the aurors you have to look out for. To them you two are important to get information from. Just be safe." Hermione said walking back into the castle to do her headgirl duties.
"'Mione." Harry said. Hermione turned around.
"Thanks." Harry said. Hermione smiled.
"Don't worry about it." Hermione said smiling at Harry then Ginny. Ginny smiled back.

Harry took Ginny's hand.
"Harry where are we going?" Ginny asked.
"I want to show you something." Harry said.

In the war, Ginny thought she lost her purple pigmy puff Arnold in the war. Harry led Ginny to Hagrids.

"Our date is at Hagrid's?" Ginny asked.
"You'll see." Harry said holding her hand has he knocked on Hagrid's door.

Hagrid opened the door with Newt in wand, and drew it out. Hagrid had his bow and and arrow gun ready.

"Hey what's that for." Harry said.
"Harry, Ginny. What are you two doing at this time at night." Hagrid said letting them in.
"I can ask the same question." Ginny said sitting down on the stool and putting her jacket on Hagrid's chair.
"Hagrid were you expecting someone else?" Harry asked.
"Well Harry, they know me because I know you well and they want to report Newt as well." Hagrid said.
"They've been after me for ages." Newt said.
"I'm sorry, who's they?" Ginny asked looking at Harry.
"Oh right, they is the press, and wanting to know you know what happened in the war. They want every little juicy detail." Hagrid said.
"Newt." Hagrid said signaling him to get something from his case.