Dean Thomas

Harry, Ron, Hermione, George, Lee, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley go through the platform. Hagrid has escorted them onto the train. Hermione looked over at Draco again and felt something. Ron noticed and pull that off of his shoulders like it was nothing. Mrs. Weasley hugs her son and daughter and of course George. Then Harry. Mrs. Weasley has always thought of Harry as a son. Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley has always thanked him for all these years protecting their son and daughter throughout danger. It was in fact a moment for the three as they both hugged Harry. In going of that Harry thanked Mr. and Mrs. Weasley for allowing him to stay at The Burrow after all this time he's been staying with The Dursley's but again, Harry is on good terms with them but still Mrs. Weasley has always hated Lily's sister, and her husband. Especially their son Dudley.

There is no Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher this year, since McGononall noticed that Harry's strengths in teaching the students in Dumbledore's Army club in honor of the ones who had fallen and to be ready and stronger for the future. As such, Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Hermione sit in the compartment with a new Professor that the three don't know about besides Hermione. Hoping that she would know.

"Who's that?" Harry asked looking directly at Hermione.

Hermione saw the case and his blue coat, and Hufflepuff scarf.

"Don't know. Actually." Hermione said.
"He might be a teacher with Hagrid this year. He did go to Hogwarts." Hermione said.
"The case is big." Ron said.
"Bigger than the ones-" Ron said as he looked up to see a randomness creature on top of the randomness guy.
"What's that?" Ron asked with his usual scared look. Harry wasn't phased by it, nor was Ginny.

Hermione stood up and saw the tiny Niffler.

"It's a Niffler." Hermione said.
"A baby Niffler." Hermione added.

"I heard that there might be a teacher for magical creatures, do you really think he's him?" Ginny asked.
"I hardly doubt it. Hagrid is the care of magical creatures teacher." Hermione said.
"Unless McGononall had a change in heart?" Ron asked.

Malfoy and his friends walked by them, Hermione stood her ground as he entered there compartment. Ron drew his wand and moved Hermione behind her. Ginny told her to sit down and don't move.

"You keep away from us." Ron said. The baby Niffler jumped into the random guy's pocket. Niffler's never liked them. It was scared.
"Well, well, Well. Look what we got here. Granger. Potter. Weasley's." Draco said.

Everyone was shocked that Malfoy didn't call them by there bully nicknames from years ago to when they first met. Hermione looked scared as if Draco was going to say something to her. Harry got up and got close to his face. The blonde and the black faced each other closely.

"You keep away from my friends or else." Harry said.
"You've already damaged us enough, and you want to do more. For what. The Dark Lord." Harry said.
"No Potter. Just soon. Just soon you will wait. Just wait. You don't know what is coming your way." Draco said. His friends laughed and so did Draco. The Slytherin's left them alone. Harry closed the compartment tightly.
"I need to tell you guys something." Harry said as he sat down.
"So he saved you." Hermione said.
"What did exactly Malfoy met. Just you wait you don't know what's coming." Ginny said.
"I don't know. Maybe. Revenge." Harry said.
"Harry your barking, did you see Draco the way he didn't want to go to The Dark Lord that easy." Ron said.
"He only did it to keep his parents alive." Hermione said.
"I didn't look at his face I was pretending to be dead Ron." Harry said.
"Right." Ron said.
"He did save you're life Harry." Ginny said.
"He gave you you're wand." Ginny added.
"In the manner he did try to stop Bellatrix from hurting me." Hermione said.
"Maybe he's not such a bad guy after all. Maybe he's just finally realizing that what he's doing is bad." Hermione added on.
"Says to the person that Malfoy always called you a you know what all the time." Ron said.
"Hermione, why are you so certain that Malfoy would do good this year to us?" Harry asked.
"I just have that feeling. Harry you should know out of all people." Hermione said.
"She's right." Harry said looking at Ron.
"I still don't trust him." Ron said.