McGononall

As Ron sat down, Harold came to the window. As always Harold falls and comes back up at the window. Mrs. Weasley grabs the letter from the mouth and reads the letter out loud to the boys that sat by the table.

"Ah. It's from the new head master." Mrs. Weasley said.
"New? Who's the new head master?" Harry asked.
"Professor. McGononall." Mrs. Weasley said.
"It was in Dumbledore's wishes that she would take over after he died. Not Severus Snape." Mrs. Weasley said.

Dear The Weasley's, Granger, and Potter,

I hope you are all doing well and I am so sorry for Fred's death. He was a lovely student. Hogwarts is soon to be back up for business. But will need a little bit of help. We need to repair as much as possible, we need help. We have only sent to few that helped greatly in the war. You may stop by whenever you want and whenever you can.

From yours truly,
Head Master, Minerva McGononall.

"I guess we'll going to have to go to Hogwarts." Mrs. Weasley said with a smile looking at the two boys eating their breakfast.
"Brilliant." Harry said.

George, Arthur, Molly, Harry, Lee, Ron, Bill, Charlie, and Flear all go to get ready to help clean up Hogwarts. They meet in the family room.

"It's been ages since I've been at Hogwarts." Charlie said.
"Me too." Bill said.
"Me too." Flear said.
"Didn't you guys just fight in a war?" Charlie asked confusingly.
"Where were you when we had the war?" Bill asked.
"Alright. Boys. Alright." Mr. Weasley said pushing them back.
"Now, we are only here to help McGononall and that's it. Whatever has been going on in this family stays in this house, do we understand. Ginny has a note on the fridge when she returns. She will meet us here after she drops off Hermione and her parents. Are we clear?" Mr. Weasley asked. Bill and Charlie nodded and they didn't even look at each other. 
"Ron, Harry you first." Mrs. Weasley said.
"Mrs. Weasley I only thought only one was allowed in?" Harry asked.
"Well. Since the last time I thought we needed a little bit of an upgrade. That will lead you straight to the Gryffindor common room." Mrs. Weasley.
"and we don't want anybody getting lost now do we." Mrs. Weasley said. Harry nodded and got in the fireplace with Ron. Ron grabbed the powder and said,
"Gryffindor common room." Ron said loudly, they disappeared and appeared in the broken and shattered Gryffindor common room.
"It's empty." Harry said walking out of the fireplace.
"Broken." Ron said walking out with him.

All of the others appeared into the Gryffindor Common Room.

"Wow." George said. Harry thought that was the first time he heard George speak.
"It's like we've left it the way it is." George said.
"It feels good to be back." Mr. Weasley said.
"It sure does." Mrs. Weasley said.
"Alright. Everyone. Go find places to fix and we'll meet back here." Mr. Weasley said.
"Go." Mrs. Weasley said.

Mr. and Mrs. Weasley continues to repair the Gryffindor Common Room together with their wands up and making everything look new again.

George and Lee went off to the West part of the castle. Bill and Charlie went to the South part of the castle. Harry and Ron went to the Great Hall and The Library. Ron went into a closet that was somewhat broken but heard a loud bang. He opened the door. It was Luna and Neville snogging away.

"Ron." Neville said awkwardly as he held Luna.
"Neville. Luna." Ron said. "What a nice way to meet up." Ron said. Harry went over and saw that they were snogging. He smiled. Luna fixed her shirt with embarrassment. Neville put his shirt back on, they walked out of the closet.