The Ceremony

The memorial was set to take place by the lake. Where Fred's funeral was, where Dumbledore's funeral was. A little man that spoke at Dumbledore's funeral and the same guy that did at Fred's. There was a huge pyramid to honor those who passed and fought in the war. Fred's, Tonk's, Lupin's, and Colin's headstones was set as Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny made there way to the assembled sets. Everyone was almost there. Bill and Fleur was holding Teddy Lupin and Fleur was holding Victorie. After the war, they had a baby and was taking care of Teddy for Harry whenever he was ready since Harry is his Godfather. Mrs. Weasley was all over the two babies. Mr. Weasley was talking to Bill and Fleur as Mrs. Weasley was adoring the two babies.

The symbol of the pyramid was simple, something that represented good can defeat evil. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny walked over to the others with their Gryffindor robes on. Cedric walked over to his gravestone and wondered. Was there a funeral after all this time? Harry noticed Cedric showed up to the Ceremony and was staring at his grave. Harry couldn't help not to go over why he is truly alive. Cho walked over to him and linked in his arm, Harry thought he was fine now, he was going to walk over to talk to him but, he's okay.

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny walked over to the stones. On the other end of the evil side it looked like Voldemort and Bellatrix was on that side. Hermione got another vision when she saw Bellatrix's stone and Voldemort's.

Hermione's eyes blinked in an eye. Nobody noticed that she was having these visions besides Ginny. It was almost the same one but her dying. It's like Hermione's life was on the line being in The Malfoy Manner. Lucious almost killing her using the crutotus curse.. Ginny and Draco trying to stop it. But Ginny and Draco kept getting hurt. Harry trying to stop it. But no sign of Ron. That wondered Hermione. What will happen to Ron and Hermione... why was Draco there? She just wishes that she can hear what everyone is saying. The boys has lost looking at a pyramid and took there seats. The ceremony was about to begin.

In the vision, Hermione gave in and put out her hands. A death eater was hurting Ginny giving her a bunch of curses Hermione nor Ginny has ever heard of. She couldn't hear it,

"No! Just take me. Just take me!" Hermione yelled. Hermione heard the last sentence and was out of the vision, Hermione blinked again as,
"Alright girls take you're seats." The little man has said.

Ginny linked her arm, and led her to the seat, the girls sat next to each other. Nobody knew what was going on with there ceremony today, but that is the reason why Kingsley was here today standing next to the podium with Professor McGononall and Professor Snape.. there was a small table with metals.

"Are those metals?" Ron whispered to Hermione.
"I don't know but they want to honor someone." Hermione said looking at Harry.

Harry grudges and moans. As that. Harry wanted to get up. Everyone turned their heads to him. About 200 hundred people were watching. Ginny whispered,

"Harry, you might not like it but they want to honor you. So, sit down." Ginny said. Harry looked at Ginny. Harry sat.

"Thank you, Ms. Weasley. Now as we mourn our deaths that past before us during the war. We will honor our victory today. Let us not forget the people who made this possible. So today, The New Minister of Magic will be honoring those today." The paster said as he gave Kingsley a list of names.

"Thank you." Kingsley said grabbing the half long paper before him and stood on the podium.

"Next we would like to honor those who were in the order. Who made it possible. We would like to award the next three that helped in Dumbledore's Army. Who helped where times we couldn't be able to allow to use magic around evil. Who stood up for first years that were tortured. These next few people, when I call you're names please step up when I call you. Who as well stood up to evil when those were in vain." Kingsley said. Harry looked at Ginny as Harry heard those words out of Kingsley's mouth. Ginny looked at him, she smiled and nodded, then took his hand.