Raven was the first one to notice them as she was scouting the parking lot on the truck bed. She through a hand up and waved with a smile, showing off pearly whites underneath the black lipstick.

"Hey guys! Come on and get your butts over here!" She yelled. They walked in silence to the group and when they reached them one of the doors flew open, and out popped the vibrant pixie from before. Aria jumped and so did Raven.

"Jeez, Kenzy, calm down, you almost gave me a heart attack." Raven said but she ignored her and ran straight into Aria, giving her a tight hug. She was barely taller than Aria and petite, but she squeezed like an anaconda. Aria reached out hitting someone's arm, trying to breathe.

"Okay, easy there. You're going to crush her." Xepher said as he separated the two.

"I'm so sorry, I just get so excited. You know when I first met you I was like, why did that girl just slap Xepher, why she so fast, aww she was so helpful, and then so caring and sweet, but so quiet, but that's okay cause you're with us now, and honestly-"

"Breathe Kenzy." One of the boys, a big, tall buff guy said, coming from around the truck. Kenzy stopped immediately, blushing at the sight of him. Oohh, Aria thought to herself. A crush.

"I'm sorry, I talk a lot I know." She said.

"You're fine Kenzy, Aria's a nice girl, I don't think that bothers her. Right?" Raven asked. Aria shook her head. It was, in a way, refreshing. Kenzy smiled as the big buff guy walked up to Aria and waved.

"Hi, I'm Marco, nice to meet you." Aria waved back. He was a handsome fellow. With flawless cocoa skin, his eyes were the first thing one noticed about him. They were a piercing blue, his hair a neat and tidy brown buzz cut and muscles to rival those of a linebacker. He was slightly taller than Xepher, which made him ginormous to Aria. The other boy came around then. He had ginger hair and was shorter than Xepher was, smiling goofily as he waved.

"I'm Jaxon, or Jax for short, nice juking skills." Aria smiled.

"Oh, almost forgot, here you go!" Raven sad, pulling up Aria backpack. "Good grief this thing is so heavy, what do you have in it, bricks?" Aria grabbed the bag easily flinging it over her shoulder. Aria then remembered her binder, the one Karen crushed beneath her cute boots and ugly soul. Aria let out a silent sigh.

"Hey, Aria." Raven said catching Aria's attention once more. Her arms were behind her back and when she brought them forward, she revealed a nice three ring binder with an anime character on it. The title even had her name in it. Her confused look must have signaled Raven that she didn't know this anime.

"Wait. You've never seen it before?" Aria shook her head. Her jaw dropped as Kenzy squealed, seeming to know where this was going.

"No, that is so wrong. That's it, you are coming to my house tomorrow night and we are having an anime marathon." Aria smiled and nodded. She'd have to put that down on the calendar, so her mom knew where she was going. She didn't think she'd say no. Raven handed her the binder and said, "Here, it's yours, since that brat decided to destroy the other one." Aria smiled once more, her cheeks nearly hurting as she hadn't smiled this much in so long and put the binder into her back. Before she finished zipping up the bag she was yanked into another hug. Boy, these people loved affection. When Raven finally pulled away she smiled.

"Would you like a ride?" she asked. Aria shook her head and began to remove the jacket Xepher let her wear.

"Don't even think about it Aria, you can bring it back tomorrow." Aria smiled and waved at everyone. They waved back as she turned and began her little trek back home.