Timeskip

Roughly twenty minutes later, Karma and I were called back to the main group.

When we arrived, we saw everyone in a disheveled state.

Katase: "that *pant* was intense."

Murayama: "yup, I'm beat."

Matsuda: "*pant* man, what kinda monsters are you two!? *pant* you don't even look tired!"

Karma: "we're pretty much used to this."

I nodded and looked to Korosensei.

Korosensei: "alright, that'll do for now. tomorrow, Karma and Y/n, I want you to spar. give your classmates something to look up to."

Karma and I both nodded and fist bumped. Eventually, school came to an end and I arrived at the ORC to see Rias panicking.

I rushed over and placed my arm on her shoulder.

Y/n: "Rias, what's going on?"

Rias: "two exorcists are going to visit later today, I'm just nervous."

Y/n: "about Kiba?"

Rias nodded, yesterday the ORC had held the usual meeting at mine and Issei's house. Mom decided to try and embarrass Issei and myself. It worked for Issei, not me.

Kiba saw one of the photos of Issei and myself with an old friend of ours, Irina Shido. He flipped out when he saw a holy sword in the photo with us.

The door opened, revealing two exorcists. Both of them wielded holy swords, and they were both serious.

One of them walked straight up to me and pulled back their hood. My eyes widened as I saw Irina Shido standing in front of me again.

Irina: "hi, Y/n!"

Y/n: "Irina!"

We both have one another what could basically be described as a bear hug. Then we broke away, smiling and laughing. I then looked over to the other one. She pulled her hood back to reveal blue hair with a green streak in her bangs and my heart sank.

Y/n: "oh, shit. Hey, Xenovia. How've ya been?"

Xenovia. Looked. Pissed.

Xenovia: "how's it going? That's what you ask me after I find out that you're a devil now?"

Y/n: "wow, chill out there Xenovia."

Irina: "yeah, you should be glad that he's here. Sure, he's a devil, but he's still Y/n."

Xenovia did not waver.

Xenovia: "you renounced your faith and allowed yourself to be resurrected by this...creature."

Now it was my turn to be pissed. I delivered a swift smack to her face, causing Irina to gasp in shock.

Y/n: "you insult her, or anyone here in my presence. Then not even Heaven will save you from me. Am I clear?"

Xenovia said nothing, she just glared at me. I was still fuming, so I brought out my now black wings and my sacred gears to get my point across.

Y/n: "ANSWER ME, XENOVIA!! AM. I. FUCKING. CLEAR!!!!!"

Now Xenovia looked scared. She'd never seen this side of me before, neither had Irina. However, these were the lengths that I'd go to for Rias and Sona, and everyone really. Even Issei.

Xenovia: "you truly have renounced your faith."

Y/n: "I was never even religious. That's just a fallacy that you made up. Honestly, I pity you."