Part 1-We meet again

Start from the beginning

"What?" I smirked "seriously y/n?!how many will you change?" I taunted.

"I had my reasons!" She replied

"Excuse me , would you please shut up!" The same guy from earlier said with a threatening voice.

"guess what i am not taking this case." I said shutting the file

"Hey what happened , i heard some noises!" In came Min Yoongi as he scrutinised the room and the people in it.

"I am not taking this case , why don't you take it." I said as i handed the file to him.

"What?are you kidding me? I already have so many cases piled up.I can't." He replied as he handed the file back to me before continuing " Keep your personal matters out of this, Don't let them come in between your career." He said as he looked straight into my eye and made his way out after sending a glance at y/n.

He had recognised her too.

After he left, i rubbed the back of my neck as i made my way back to my chair.

After what seemed like a blanket of awkward silencr ,another guy decided to break it

"Ok so everything cool now?" He spoke up

"Yeah lets continue." i sighed

Brain:apologise
Me:no way
Brian: you started it first
Me:still i wont apologise
Brain:egoistic much

"We went to camp in the woods for 2 days, last night my best friend went out for a walk and didn't return , we went to look for her after atleast 1 hour but she-." Y/n gulped down before saying "she w-was.." her voice broke as she took a long breath.

"She was murdered by some psychopath." Her boyfriend continued for her as he kept his arm around her and brought her close as she cried in his chest.

Only if .. i clenched my fist at the sight

Brain:jealous?
Me:nooo
Heart: yes you are , i can feel it , after seeing her after 2 years , believe it or not your feelings have returned.

I diverted my gaze as the urge to hold her suddenly returned.

"Mm okay , and did she have red hair too?" I asked, pretending to be completely not getting affected by y/n's cries.

"Yes." One of her other friends answered

"Hm so like always he targeted the red heads." I stated as i remembered all the previous reported cases.

All of the victims had red hair and after killing them the murderer would put a ring on the victim's ring finger.

"What stone was it?" I asked

"Emerald." Y/n finally spoke , her boyfriend's arm still around her.

"Oh so this time it was emerald!by the way was there any kind of knife or something like that over there?" I asked to which they shook their head.

Just like always, he took his weapon with him just like the other times.
He is targeting red heads and then he puts different stones rings on them.