Chapter 72

Hi guys. So, I'm sad, but happy to announce that this is the last chapter.

Before you say anything, I will be starting another book, a sequel. Most likely tonight or tomorrow.

I really want you guys to vote for what the second book name will be! Please vote!

Here are the book names:

• Taken 2

• Revenge

• Alive

• Weights

• Controlled <~ My favorite. (;

All I can tell you about the sequel is that Zayn is pissed, sexually frustrated, and pissed. He's set out for a mission, and nothing will get in his way. He's stronger than ever now, anybody should be afraid.

PLEASE PLEASE, vote for which book title you would like! All you have to do is comment which title is your absolute favorite!

I will also have a huge announcement after this chapter with another short "Ending Paragraph" so be sure to stay behind and read that too!

I love you all, so much.

**

Amber

"Liam." I mutter, bent down by the chair that Liam happened to have fallen asleep in. He grunts, turning his head away from me. I sigh loudly.

"Just let him sleep." Harrys raspy voice croaks by the chairs, horizontal from Louis' hospital bed.

I purse my lips and nod my head. He's right, these boys have had a, horrible day and night. My heart aches thinking about it all. I want revenge. I want Matt dead and his 'team' too. I will snap all their necks and burn them in a pile.

Breathing heavily, I clear my head. Just stop Amber, stop thinking like this. It's not good for you, nor is it helping anyone else. Getting up, I walk over to the chair next to Harry. I plop down next to him and he adjusts himself slightly.

"Do you think the doctors will notice you're not in your hospital room?" Harry forces a chuckle.

Oh shit.

"I guess I forgot about that." I let out a slight laugh and look down. "I'm not in the condition they are." I say pointing to all the boys. "So I think I'll be fine." I mutter, playing with my ripped, torn dress.

Harry purses his lips and nods. He's slouched down, neck at the back of the chair, with his hands folded and ankles crossed. He leans his head back and closes his eyes. I can't help but stare at him, so scuffed up, jawline fixed with dirt up to his forehead, sweat lines drawn in the muck of dust at his temples. His neck strained with muscles and shirt stained with sweat and dirt.

"You all right?" He peeps an eye open.

I sniff and quickly look down.

"Yeah, you're just a bit dirty." I start to play with the hem of my dress again. He caught me staring at him. How embarrassing.

"Only for you Amber." I quickly look over, and he's smirking. I've missed his cocky personality. And I have a feeling it won't be going away for awhile.

Getting up, I start to walk over to Niall. Harrys footsteps follow. Peeking past the curtain, Niall is curled up, chocolate around his mouth and a pink teddy bear strangled in his arms. Snoring slightly, he twitches.

"He's so adorable, isn't he?" Liam's loud voice makes me jump back into his arms. Closing my eyes, I breath loudly.

"I thought you were Harry." I laugh.