Chapter 61

I'm so sorry for the slow update! I've been so busy omg. Also I've been working on my other book 'Bad' ! You should go check it out! Been working hard!

Also! Happy #4YearsOf1D ! I hope all who are celebrating, celebrate safely! I know I will be(; OMG NOT LIKE THAT LORDY. Okay you know what, bye.

**

Amber

"Fucking hell." I grunt, picking my feet up as I drag my self through the woods. I didn't bring any other shoes, so I have to wear my high heels out here. It's a bloody disaster. I have scrapes all along my thighs and calves, I'm pretty sure I got bit by something, and my hair is a mess.

I keep hearing branches and twigs breaking, but perhaps I'm just going insane. I push myself past a tree. Is that a light? And not the heavenly kind, a light light?

I stop and stare trying to work with my vision and the dark forest. Squinting I can barley make out a cabin.
I smile and rush towards it, fixing my hair and dress. Wouldn't want whoever is in there thinking I'm a slut or something. That would be bad. Oh my, what if it's a raper. Holy shit holy shit, I need to stop thinking.

Reaching the door, I step up creaking wooden status. No doorbell? Okay..

Knocking loudly, I hear around 4 male voices. All tussling around. I guess I'll have to stand here, and pretend like I can't hear them talking until they open the door.

Rubbing my arm I shift nervously. The door flys open, and in my face is a curly haired dude, along with a green haired guy, another blonde/brown and a black haired Asian looking guy?

Oh my-

**
Liam

Once I called all the boys out of the gym and told them what's going on, I pulled myself together. It's scary, and I know that I just- I'm scared. If one of my boys dies, I- I wouldn't live right. I'm so tight with all of them, they all belong in my life and without one of them being here, it wouldn't be the same?

Slamming the car door, Harry and Louis sit in the back, while Niall hops in next to me. I look at him and shyly he snaps his head away from me.

Roaring the engine to life, I take off, squealing the tires.

"Where did he send Amber?" Harry leans up from the back.

"In the woods." I clear my throat, applying my turning signal.

"Is he bloody fucking crazy?!" Harry jumps up, Louis grabs his shoulders and slams him into the back of the car. "He's going to get her fucking killed I'm fucking phoning him!" Harry struggles to get out his phone but Louis grabs it from him. Rolling down the window, Louis chucks it. Staring blankly at Louis, harrys mouth drops open.

"Mate.."

"Calm the fuck down Harold." Louis snaps. "She's going to be all right, he knows what he's doing, he's a smart lad." Louis nods his head, making sure Harry understands.

Harry takes a deep breath, and leans back. "If he gets her killed, I'll have his fucking throat." He grumbles and looks out the window, biting on his finger nails.

"Niall you've been oddly quiet, what's up?" Louis leans up, patting Nialls shoulders.

Niall flinches, as his eyes widen and he looks from louis to me. I glare at him and he clears his throat. "Just been doin m'self good ahha." He says nervously.

"Alllllll right?" Louis leans back. "Bout' you Liam?"

I huff and adjust my hands on the steering wheel. "Not a good time Lou." I shift the car into second gear, making the car roar louder.

Louis sighs and leans back. Looking in the rear view mirror, he rubs Harrys thigh. "It'll be okay... I hope."