Chapter 5

Amber

"I don't know." He says, looking into my face, then back up into the warehouse. Why was he being so nice? Usually kidnappers on TV are mean, abusive, and plain out dicks. But Zayn wasn't like that. Maybe he's just doing this for money, or maybe he is getting blackmailed. Just maybe, he doesn't want to do this. I can hear Zayns heartbeat, while my head lays against his chest, watching his face. I start to notice little things about him, like, how he has stubble, like he hasn't shaved for a few days. His left eye has a freckle in it. Huh, you don't see that everyday, or how his hair bounces with every step, and his jacket reeks of sweat, and cheep Cologne mixed together. I can see little tattoos through the gaps of his V-neck, and his body's tenses with every step. I feel his abdomen flex, with every step. He was a well put-together man. He gives off a mean vibe. A scary vibe. Maybe that's something I haven't yet to push his limits with.

"Ahhh!" Shouts another man, not Niall or Harry, but another guy sitting on the couch will a well built man next to him. His voice sort of high pitched, but not bad. The other guy just stops what he's doing, and stares at me with deep chocolate brown eyes. Our eye contact continues for a good 15 seconds until I am plopped on the couch. Zayn sits to the left of me, Harry to my right, and Niall to his right. Another couch horizontal from us, not 15 feet away, has 2 men sitting on it. Both look like they are in their early twenties. Maybe younger. The scrawnier one jumps up and runs over, standing in front of me, he says,

"I'm Louis!" With a big smile on his face.

I stare at his hand, then back at his face, he still has a big smile on his face, then raises his eyebrows, tilting his head a little. I'm not shaking his hand. I won't. Because they are kidnappers, and I'm not being nice to these shits.

"Alrighty then." Louis says. He walks back to the other couch and plops down to the other male with model hair, perfectly slicked up and folded over.

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" Harry says, with a raspy voice, appointing the question to the other man.

But yes the man just stares at me, his eyes darker than before, to the point where you couldn't tell where his pupil was. Almost black his eyes were. About a minute after the question, the man breaks the awkward silence, still giving me the death glare, he says,

"I'm Liam." He says, clenching his jaw.
"That's the name you'll be screaming later when I fuck your brains out." He adds, giving a smirk.

"Leeeyummm" Louis says, "No bad words!"

"Right." Harry adds. Giving me a perverted look. How dare these shit heads treat me like this. I won't budge to say a word, not that I'm too scared, but because they don't deserve a response.

Zayn gives a little cough, then wraps his hand around my side. Pulling me closer to him. Niall gets up and starts to walk over to a closet, he fumbles for about a minute, trying to fine something. I turn my focus back over to Liam and Louis. Louis, he's on his phone, "Fuck!" He screams, then looks up and Zayn, Harry, and I. "Sorry, I'm playing Flappy Bird." Then looks back at his phone. I look over at Zayn, who is just staring at the ground. I turn to look at Harry, who is leaned back, on his phone. He senses me watching, then looks up at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Can I fucking help you?" He spat.

I quickly draw my attention to Liam, who is still staring at me. What was his problem? Didn't his mum ever teach him that staring is wrong?

"Got it!" I hear from a distance. Niall jumps up and down, holding masking tape in his left hand. That's what he was searching for?

"Great, toss it." Harry says, holding both hands open.

Niall throws it to Harry, and Harry catches it. Niall shouts.

"WOOO!"

"Oh shut-up." Harry quickly replies.

Soon enough, Nialls bottom lip puckers out, and his shoulders slump. Liam jolts up, as well as Louis. They both walk over to our couch. Harry rips off some masking tape and starts to fumble with it.

"What are you doing?" Zayn asks in confusion.

"Going to tape her hole shut so we can pound the other." Liam says chuckling.

"Liam." Louis nudges Liam, attracting his attention, and whispers, "Stop scaring her."

"Are you going to rape her?!" Zayn says, taking a few steps forward.

"Noo." Harry says rolling his eyes. "We are going to rape her, sell her, then get another bitch." He adds.

"I WONT LET YOU DO THAT!" Zayn says, pulling me closer to him, just as Harry was about put the tape over my mouth.

Just the Louis jolts forward, grabs Zayn and holds him back with both hands on his shoulders, Harry pushes me back into the couch, holding me. Forcing me to watch what's about to happen.

Liam curls up his fist and throws a punch at Zayns stomach, making him curl over in pain. Louis struggling to hold Zayn back.

"NO!" The words escape from my lips.

But before I knew what was happening, Zayn was out of Louis's grip, and was bolting towards Liam, throwing a forceful punch into his face, allowing him to fall back onto the floor. Just then, Louis starts to run up to Zayn from behind, but Zayn shoots up from punching Liam in the face, and throws his elbow back, nailing Louis in the nose. Making blood fly everywhere.

Zayn stops a split second and stares at Harry, tilting his head a little bit. Zayns eyes are pitch black. His breathing was perfectly fine, like he hadn't lifted a finger, but sweat dripped from his forehead. Harry calmly gets up, and walks towards Niall, who was about 20 feet away, frozen and in shock.

"Niall, let's go." Harry says, calmly walking away from the situation. Niall then starts to skip back wards and turns to run. While Harry turns around, but walking backwards, he says,

"This won't be the last time we see you. Watch your back Zayn. You have no idea what you just got yourself into." Harry says, pointing at Zayn, then disappears around the corner.

I glance at Liam and Louis, knocked out cold on the floor, then back to Zayn. His eyes back to his normal shade again, and he looks better. Less evil.

"Let's go." He says, un-tying my hands, and he throws me over his shoulder. Not giving me a chance to make a remark.