Luke hemmings

Having your boyfriend be gone for six months of the year sucked. So when Luke called and asked if I wanted to come visit him while he was out on tour I jumped at the chance and said yes, hoping that I would get some alone time with him. However, that has yet to happen.
Neither of us took into account the fact that we would be on a bus all day with the other boys, and when we weren't on the bus we were at whatever venue they were playing that night or in a hotel where they boys all seemed to gather in one room to goof off and play games. Leaving us no time to be alone.
Don't get me wrong, I was happy to get to see Luke but I was beginning to get very frustrated. Sexually. And that's how we ended up in our current situation.
The five of us were in Luke and Ashton's hotel room all watching a movie. Calum and Michael were sitting on the floor eating god knew what and Ashton was spread out at the bottom of his bed while Luke and I were sitting up at the top of our bed under the blankets with me in between his legs, my head leaned back against his shoulder.
As the movie played on I started to get restless and started to fidget till I could get into a position that was more comfortable. As I moved around against Luke I could feel his hands tighten against my hips as he shifted from behind me.
"Babe stop moving" he whispered so that no one would hear him.
As I leaned my head back to look at him I could see him biting his lip and staring intently at the movie.
I turned my head away and smiled to myself, knowing exactly what Luke's problem was. I shifted my hips again and sure enough, Luke had a boner.
Deciding to be nice and not torture him I stopped moving around and returned my attention back to the movie.
After about five minutes though Luke started moving around behind me and I could feel his erection pressing into my back as his hand moved around to the front of my stomach and slowly slid down to the top of my panties, leaving goosebumps as his fingers trailed across my skin.
Just as I thought he was going to stop he slipped his hand into my panties, taking advantage that I wasn't wearing any pants just one of his shirts, and rubbed his finger against my clit, making me gasp.
At the sound Asthon's head whipped around and he looked right at me, making Luke stop his movement.
"You okay y/n?" Ashton asked, raising one eyebrow as I blushed and leaned back into Luke's chest.
"Yeah" I said softly, trying to sound normal "just cold" I leaned back further into Luke as if trying to make a point and convince him that I actually was cold.
"Do you want another blanket?" he asked, starting to get up from the bed but I shook my head.
"No I'm good. Thanks though" I said hoping he would turn back around and he did.
The second Ashton was no longer looking Luke started rubbing my clit again and moving his hips up against me, pressing his boxer clad erection against my back and kissing my neck, right below my ear.
"If you're too loud we'll have to stop" he whispered softly into my ear as he slid one of his long fingers into my pussy and rubbed it against my walls, making me bite my lip to hold in my moan.
"Good girl" he whispered before biting my neck softly and continuing to move his finger in and out of me slowly.
Needing more friction I slowly ground my hips down onto his hand, feeling myself getting wetter as I did so.
As he fingered me I could feel him breathing against my neck harshly and through his boxers I could feel a small wet spot starting to form. Reaching behind me I slipped my hand into his boxers and wrapped it around the head of his cock, feeling the pre cum that was coming out of it.
As I rubbed the slit of his cock with my thumb he let out a strangled noise and tried to cover it up with a cough which only drew the attention of Michael, who was sitting on the floor in front of us.
"Dude, stop making so much noise!" Michael yelled as he looked back at us. When he saw my face he raised one eyebrow and just shook his head, making me blush hard and let go of Luke's dick slowly so that he wouldn't notice as he turned back around.
As I let go of him Luke leaned forward and bit my shoulder gently and rubbed two of his fingers through my folds before removing his hand completely.
Thinking he was done I relaxed into him only to feel his grab his cock from behind me and pull in out from his boxers. As he did this I felt my whole body get hot and my pussy began to tingle as he slowly pumped himself in his hand a few times before releasing himself and grabbing my waist.
Very slowly he lifted me up just enough so that he could reach down and slip my panties off and rub himself against my clit.
I held my breath as I very slowly slid down on his length desperate not to make any sound so that no one would turn around. As it was I was surprised no one had called us out, although I was positive Michael knew we were doing something, but I didn't care. I had gone too long without having sex with Luke and now I needed him.
As he slowly filled me up I could feel his chest slowly rising and falling until I was all the way down on him, feeling him hit my g-spot and he slowly moved his hips upwards  as I ground down to meet his hips, making him let out a small "fuck" as I did this. 
I bit the inside of my cheek as his hand came back to my front and slowly started rubbing tiny patterns into my clit again, making it harder and harder to hold in my moans as he rocked his hips forward.
It wasn't long until I could feel the muscles in my stomach and pussy clench around his cock and an animalistic sound escaped my mouth and before I could even stop to try and play it off all three boys' heads shot back and looked right at me.
"Oh fuck guys! Really? With all of us in the room?" Calum yelled as he stood up and walked out of the room with Ashton sliding off his bed to follow.
"You two are  gross!" Ashton said as he grabbed Michael's shirt and pulled him with him to leave the room as I stared at them in shock and horror.
Just before the door closed I heard Michael yell "Get some y/n!" making me giggle.
"Guess we weren't quiet enough" I sighed as I started to move to get up but Luke grabbed onto my hips and pulled out of me then flipped me over onto my back, catching me by surprise.
"I'm not done with you yet y/n." he breathed out as he slammed back into me, making me yelp as he filled me up and started to thrust slowly in and out of me. Each time pulling out and leaving just the tip of his cock in and then slamming all the way back into me.
"Oh fuck Luke" I breathed out as i grabbed the sheets in both my hands.
"I've needed you so much baby girl" he moaned out between thrusts as he grabbed one of my legs and pushed it back towards my chest, allowing him to hit my g-spot with each thrust. "Those fuckers are just always around" he said as my pussy clenched around him again, my orgasm getting closer.
"Luke, I'm gonna" I moaned out but before I could cum he pulled out of me and flipped us back over so that I was now on top of him.
"Ride me baby girl. I wanna watch you fuck me" he breathed out as he slowly lifted me up and placed his tip back at my entrance and I sank down on him, letting him fill me up completely as I let out a deep moan and threw my head back, placing my hands on his chest as he reached for the hem of the shirt I was wearing and lifted it off me, placing both his hands over my breasts and squeezing them as I slowly slid myself up and then back down on his cock.
As I continued to move my hips up and down on his length he would thrust his up each time hitting my g-spot and bringing me closer to my orgasm with each thrust. I could feel every inch of my body tensing, waiting for my release as I clenched around him and scraped my nails down his chest.
"Oh fuck y/n you feel so good" he moaned as I groaned my pelvis against his, my clit rubbing against him and sending my over the edge making me close my eyes as my orgasm washed over me.
"Luke!" I screamed his name over and over as he kept thrusting up into me, his hands holding tight onto my waist sure to leave small bruises in the morning.
With my hands on his stomach I could feel him tense and grunt and then his orgasm hit him and I felt him release into me as he stilled himself and let a long groan leave his lips before sitting up and pulled my head to his and kissing me hard, pulling at my bottom lip and shoving his tongue into my mouth. The cold of his lip ring contrasting with the heat of our skin and making me moan as both of us came down from our orgasms and our breathing became less harsh and shallow with each passing second.
As he pulled his mouth away and leaned his forehead against mine I opened my eyes to look at him. His face was red and covered in a thin layer of sweat and his mouth was parted, slow breaths coming out.
"Fuck y/n that felt so good. I've been wanting to fuck you since you got here" he sighed as he laid back down, pulling me with him.
"I feel your pain Luke. I've been wanting to do it every night but we're never alone" I giggled as I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arm around his waist. "But you do know they will never let us live this down right?"
"I don't care" he said as he yawned "let them. It was worth it" he sighed as he pulled the blankets up over us and drifted off the sleep.
The last thing I remember before letting myself follow him into sleep was the sound of the door opening and Ashton laughing as he walked across the room and got into his bed.
"You two are freaking crazy" he laughed again and that was the last sound I heard as I drifted off into a bliss filled sleep, not even caring about the teasing we would be subjected to in the morning. Because it was worth it.