Henry bowers smut

You and Patrick had been together for about 4 months but your's and Henry's flings has been going on for 2, sure you loved Patrick but there was something about Henry that had you coming back and back for more. You knew it had to stop though, you couldn't do that to Patrick and it was becoming obvious you and Henry had a thing going on, whenever you saw each other you'd blush like mad and your eyes would explore every inch of each other's bodies, hell, just looking at him could make you drop to your knees. But if you had to choose between the two, Patrick was your choice.. you two had a much deeper emotional connection than you and Henry.

Tonight was the night you would tell Henry that it was over, that you two couldn't keep doing this, that you couldn't keep betraying Patrick.

You walk into his house, knowing it would be unlocked for you, he always left it unlocked for you, in case you "needed" him, and you did in a way but not the usual way, you head up to his room and knock. "Henry? It's (Y/n)" you say softly. You hear foots steps and the door is jerked open and there stands Henry with a grin on his face, as he's topless with nothing but boxers on.

"Hey baby" he purrs, allowing you to walk into the room. You slowly do and keep your distance from him.

"Henry... We have to talk, I-I can't keep doing this, WE can't keep doing this. I have Patrick...I love Patrick" you stutter out, you see his smirk fade at the mention of Patrick's name and he makes his way toward you. "You're leaving ME for HIM? That fucking psycho?!" He booms, "H-he's not a psycho.. he just has his days" you say softly, stepping away from Henry. "Look at me (Y/n)" he orders, you slowly look up at him, your (y/e/c) meeting his blue ones. "look at me and tell me you don't want me anymore" he says, walking closer, you stare at him, unable to answer. He places both hands on the side of your head and pushes you against the wall and into a kiss, as your hands reach up for his shoulders. He pulls away and looks down at you "tell me you don't want this anymore" He whispers softly against your neck, as his hands start to roam your body. You feel your body give in instantly and a shiver runs up your spine "I-I can't" you whimper out, eyes fluttering closed.
He smirks at the response and pushes you onto the bed, ripping off your dress in the process. Leaving you in your red lace bra and matching underwear.
He looks over your body, as if he's a child in a candy store. "Mm, red.. my favorite" he sing songs. "It's like you've planned this all out, you wanted me to do this, did you? You little slut" he curses, moving down to your stomach and slowly coming back up, his lips and nose, touching your skin on the way back up.
"You're probably soaked already and I haven't touched you" he grabs your bra and rips it off, causing the clasps to make a 'Snap!' sound. You gasp at the sudden motion and bite your lip as his tongue flatly presses against on of your nipples, causing it to harden more, he hums in satisfaction and starts to suck on it. "H-Henry" you moan out, arching your back, causing your chest to push up against him. "that's it baby, moan my name, not his" his hands make there way toward your panties and he slowly takes them off, tossing them to the floor "for later" he smirks, going down between your legs.

"well well well" he says cockily, spreading your legs even wider. "You're fucking soaked babe, tell me.. what did it for you? The thought of me fucking your brains out or my cock stuffing that pretty little whore mouth of yours, Hm?" He questions, lightly blowing on your soaking we pussy. Goosebumps spread through your body and you try to close your legs with a whimper but he takes your legs and holds them apart. Henry licks your wet folds and runs his tongue over your clit, causing you to squirm with a desperate moan. He smirks and slides his tongue into you, exploring you, tasting you, fuck his tongue was magical, twisting and curling in ways you didn't know imaginable. "F-Fuck r-right there!" You whine out as his flicks against your g-spot, causing your body to twitch and your hands to tug at his hair, he obeys and keeps flicking that spot, the pad of his thumb, roughly playing with your clit as it was a joystick to a video game controller. You become and mess under him, your whole body trembled and rocked against him, you feel the familiar knot in your stomach and your body tenses up, you let out a strangled cry and arch your back.

"Oh shit that was hot, my little slut's a squirter-" he laughs slightly licking his lips and wiping your juices off of his face and licking his fingers, "I definitely can't let you go now" he wraps his arms around your thighs and pulls you closer, his mouth going back to your dripping cunt, exploring even deeper as if there were treasure that he just needed before anyone, desperate for more.

You tug his hair once more and you earn a moan from him, sending vibrations through your body, sending you over the edge yet again "Henry!" You moan loudly as you grind against his face, riding out your orgasm. "fuck you taste so good" he sighs, licking his lips once more.

You giggle and flip you two over so your on top, "My turn!" You coo as you pull his boxers down. His dick springs up and instantly slaps his stomach, you press your legs together to cause friction at the arousal, you had to admit, no man made you feel the way Henry did, not even Patrick. You moan at the sight of him and take him into your hand, licking along a bulging vein, from base to tip. He throws his head back and bites his lip, precum soon starting sliding down the side of his shaft and you're quick to get it up, running your tongue along the trail of precum, "mmmm" you softly moan against him. You feel him tense up slightly at the feeling but he relaxes just as quickly. "come on baby don't tea- F-Fuck! S-Shit!" You cut him off by taking all of him into your mouth, he was by no means small but doing this to him was nothing new. His hands tangle into your (y/h/c) locks. You start to Bob your head up and down, hollowing your cheeks to suck harder. "Your mouth is fucking heaven baby girl" he grunts, thrusting down your throat, you smirk and open your mouth wide, relaxing your throat as he fucks your face. "S-shit" he curses, thrusting harder, causing you to gag, drool coming down from your lips and down your chin. He gives you no warning before cumming down your throat, the smooth liquid almost soothing your sore throat. "Mmm you taste good too babe," you giggle, getting an idea to get him going "but not as good as Patrick though" you pout. His eyes darken and his hand wraps around your throat as he pins you to the bed. Instantly slamming into you, you scream out and fist the sheets, he pounds into you at a high pace, causing you to moan and whimper underneath him, "H-Harder" you manage to beg between breaths. He obeys but he flips you over onto all fours, entering you from behind. He rests his hand on to your shoulder and starts pounding harder.

"Hmm, you're so naughty, fucking him and me, sucking my dick every night just to go home and give him kisses, tell me baby girl, who's better?" "Mmm him, by far, fuck, the way his big cock fills up my tight little pussy, keeps me coming all night, if only you could do that, maybe I wouldn't have chose him" you tease, it comes out as a seductive purr. He takes this to heart and digs his nails into your shoulder and pounds into you relentlessly, you could have sworn his bed was about to break, it started squeaking and shaking like crazy. He sits you up so your back his against his chest and he roughly plays with your clit again and sucks and bites at your neck. You never let Henry do this in the fear of Patrick seeing them but fuck it, you felt like you were in heaven.

Your eyes roll back and you feel the familiar knot come back, you hadn't realized it but you'd been screaming and moaning, at his thrusts. "That's it baby r-right there! You make me feel so fucking good!" You moan as he pounds your g-spot, reaching your arm being you and wrapping it would his neck.

You feel his thrusts become sloppy but he continues to hit your spot, while playing with your clit, you let out a desperate scream of his name and cum harder than you ever have, you shudder at the feeling of him feeling you up and hearing him grunt your name in your ear when he does. You collapse next to each other on the bed but you quickly climb on top of him.

A few minutes later you move to get up but his arms wrap tighter around you, stroking your cheek and then playing with your hair as you lay there, listening to the beating of his heart.

"please stay... Even if it's just for the night" he says softly, almost desperately.