Luke Hemmings

You had just broken up with your boyfriend, so you figured now was as good a time as ever to go traveling. You were from a small town in the US, but had always dreamt of visiting Australia. After the huge fight with your ex that resulted in the termination of your relationship, you bought a plane ticket, packed a bag, bid your immediate family goodbye, and you were gone. You didn't tell your friends, grandparents, or anyone other than your mom and dad, who agreed it would be a good thing.
The plane ride was long and tiring, so once you finally made it to Sydney, you immediately crashed in your hotel room. You slept for a solid ten hours and woke up feeling groggy. The time change was a killer. You got out of bed and went looking around. Everywhere you went, people were amazed by your cute American accent, just as you were mesmerized by their Aussie ones. You saw a couple clubs that you definitely planned on making an appearance at and many attractive boys. Australia was definitely a good idea.
After touring around a bit, you made your way back to the hotel and changed into a pair of black skinny jeans. With them, you put on a black and grey printed shirt, finishing it off with heeled, platform ankle boots. You left your hair in its natural state, because you had a hunch it would be in a ponytail by the end of the night anyways. You found your red lip stain and applied your mascara and eyeliner (outfit here). When you looked in the mirror, there was no denial that you looked hot.
Smiling at your reflection, you grabbed your phone and slid it into your pocket before walking to the club closest to your hotel. Booze, heels, and a night of dancing would not make for a pleasant walk back to your room. Once you got the the club, you were let in with no questions asked. Coming from America, you were used to being ID'd every time you tried to enter a club, despite the fact you were already 19. Not being carded was a pleasant surprise.
The air was hot and stunk of alcohol, which, at this point, was a welcoming smell. You walked up to the bar and ordered a beer, which the bartender willingly provided. Finishing it off, you proceeded to the dance floor. Your nerves had calmed down substantially, and now you were just looking for someone to dance with. There were loads of cute guys, but most were already dancing with other girls.
After dancing alone for a little while, you sighed and were about to give up when you felt a pair of hands on your hips, a broad figure against your back. Turning around, you were pleasantly greeted with the figure of an attractive blonde boy.
"Hi, princess, I'm Luke," he smirked down at you, his breath polluted of mint and booze. You weren't complaining.
"I'm Y/N," you replied with a cheeky smile.
His eyes widened a bit as his smirk turned into a smile, "Not from around here, yeah?"
"Yeah," you laughed a little. "I'm from America, just here on vacation."
"What brings you to Sydney?" He looked down at you, his blue eyes looking electric under the lighting.
"Just wanted to experience something new," you smirked and looked up at him. For some reason, you were extremely turned on and not completely against having a one night stand with a hot stranger.
"Well, princess, let me show you things you've never seen before," he moved your hands so they were on his neck, and within seconds you two were grinding like no tomorrow.
You stayed like that for a few minutes, just shaking your hips on nothing, until you got the idea to turn around. Once you were facing the crowd, your bum against his crotch, your back on his chest, you began grinding on the sexy stranger. It didn't take long for his hands to snake around and hold on to your stomach, pulling you closer. You wanted to moan at his touch, but you contained it. He was grinding in sync with your movements, slight pants escaping his lips with every shake of your perk bum.
You started to feel something against your back, and soon noted his growing erection. The thought of his cock sent heat rushing between your legs, leaving you soaked within seconds. You turned around and smirked up at him, pressing your front against his and grinding some more; only this time, your faces were just inches apart, and you were both breathing heavily.
"Fuck, Y/N." Luke bit his lip as you slightly lifted your leg and rested it on his thigh.
You wanted to moan again, but controlled yourself still. You refused to allow him to know how hot and bothered he was making you. You just looked up at him, and within seconds his lips were crashing down on yours. It felt like a spark of electricity, but it was probably just the beer in your system.
Soon enough, he had his hands on your bum, holding you against him, and you were practically having sex on the dance floor. Of course, no one noticed, considering they were all doing the same. You were moments away from letting out a soft moan when he pulled away and looked at you, lust filling his bright blue eyes.
"Where are you staying, gorgeous?" He murmured as he kissed below your ear, shivers racing down your spine.
"The hotel right beside here," you answered loudly over the music, praying he could hear you.
"Want to show me?" You could feel the cocky smirk against your porcelain skin. You didn't answer; you simply grabbed him by the hand and rushed out the doors of the raunchy club.
Stepping through the front doors of the luxury hotel, it took everything in you not to pounce on Luke right then and there. The elevator ride seemed to last forever, but once in your room, everything sped up.
Within seconds, Luke had you up against the wall,  his hand down the front of your pants, rubbing small, soft circles on your clit. You let out a soft moan, which only encouraged him to continue. You spread your legs wider, hoping it would slide your jeans down and grant him more access. You palmed him through his jeans before you unbuckled and unzipped, letting them pool around his ankles. You rubbed him through his boxers, feeling his dick pulse against your hand.
"Fuck," he moaned against your neck.
You nodded knowingly and continued to pleasure him, very content with yourself. You slid your hand down his boxers further and began pumping him slowly and gently, teasing him. He moaned again and slid two fingers inside you with ease.
"Shit, Luke," you squeaked, pressing your hips down on his hand.
He smirked against your neck and bit down gently, causing you to moan louder.
He pulled away and you immediately gave him a look of frustration. It didn't last long, as you were both on the bed in just your underwear moments later. His hands were above your head as he kissed you gently, slowly grinding his hips into yours. You were a whimpering mess as the only thing separating the two of you were a bra, his tight boxers, and your lacy panties.
"Please, Luke," you whimpered, looking up at him.
"God, my name sounds so hot coming from your mouth," he kissed you harder, moving a hand down to rub your clit again.
"O-oh god," you moaned against his mouth, wrapping your arms around his neck.
"One second, princess," he pulled away momentarily and dug into his jeans, pulling out a wallet and revealing a condom.
"Oh, thank god," you muttered, relieved he had contraceptives. You were on birth control, but he was a stranger.
"I'm always prepared, in case I meet someone I just can't pass up," he smirked, leaning back and kissing you again. This time, softer.
You pulled him down on top of you, and instantly started grinding your hips up against his in desperation.
"Please, Luke. I need something," your voice was a pathetic whimper, and Luke reveled in it.
He groaned and kissed his way down to your boobs, sucking on one nipple while his hand twisted and pinched the other. You moaned loudly, pulling at his gorgeous quiff of blonde hair. He kissed further down your stomach, licking along your panty line. You were panting now, watching him feverishly.
"So pretty, baby," he murmured once he pulled your panties down, placing a teasing kiss right above your clit.
"Oh, shit, don't stop," you brought your hips up slightly, his stubby chin brushing your entrance.
"So wet. Who made you this wet?" He kissed your clit, his tongue flicking gently.
"Y-you did, Luke," a soft moan left your lips.
"Damn right I did," Luke smirked and dived in. He licked up and down your slit slowly with a flat tongue, the sensations driving you crazy. You whimpered, grinding against his face softly, eager for more friction. He added two fingers, curling and pumping them slowly as he quickly zig-zagged his tongue over your clit.
Whimpering, you felt a familiar knot of pleasure forming in your lower stomach. Luke clearly acknowledge it as he fingered you faster, his mouth sucking harshly on your bud.
Your vision went blurry as you moaned unrestrainedly, releasing all over his fingers and face. "Oh, f-fuck! Luke!"
He slowly ceased, milking out your high for as long as possible. He kissed his way back up your shaking body, grinning once he reached your face. You smiled shyly and kissed him with soft lips, tasting yourself on his tongue.
He laid there and kissed you for a few moments, running his fingers over your smooth skin and sending goosebumps as he went.
He hovered over you as he kissed you deeply, removing his boxers and your panties before he rolled on a condom.
"You sure you wanna do this?" He looked up at you, his eyes searching for any signs of discomfort.
"Just, please, Luke," you pulled him to you, latching your lips back against his.
He smirked into the kiss as he slowly entered you. Your walls immediately contracted, not used to his size, and you whimpered; not from pain, but from pure pleasure. He slowly began thrusting as his lips moved to your neck.
"Shit, Y/N, you're so tight," he mumbled against your skin, sending shivers down your spine.
You moaned, gripping his shoulders and pulling him against you. He sucked and bit gently, leaving hickeys and love bites along your collarbone. Normally you wouldn't allow such marks, but at the moment, you didn't care.
"Luke," you moaned again, this time louder and needier.
Smiling with gritted teeth, he placed his hands above your head and began pounding relentlessly into you. You were a withering, moaning mess, unable to restrain in any sounds slipping from your pretty mouth. You attached your lips to his skin, trailing kisses between his neck and collarbone and leaving hickeys and love bites of your own.
His grunts and moans were nearly enough to send you over the edge the second time, and once his hands went down to roughly rub your clit, you were done for.
"Fucking- Luke!" you yelled out, scratching harshly down his back. That must have sent him off, because he came into the condom shortly after you did, his beautiful moans filling the air.
He pulled out slowly as both of your breathing calmed down. In all honesty, you expected him to leave.
But he didn't. After he disposed of the condom and put on his boxers, he snuggled in bed with you. You were content as you laid on his chest, his fingers trailing up and down your back lightly and tickling your skin. You were moments from slumber when he broke the silence.
"So, how long are you in Sydney for?" He grinned, and you could only hope this would be the start of something wonderful.