Henry Bowers Smut

Handing back already graded papers was probably your favorite part of being the teacher's pet. Smiling when you handed back a good grade, and smiling with low eyelids when they got a bad grade. You counted through the papers, and walked down the isles of desks as you handed them out one by one.

There was something about the superiority of it all that got you going a little. That somehow by handing back something as simple as a test score, made you just a little better than everyone else. And other students hated you for it. But how could they hate you? You were the best student in the class, and all your friends adored you. Besides, you can't shoot the messenger.

You made your way to the back of the classroom, the final seat way back in the corner of the room. You held one last paper in your hand. A paper, with a damning grade of an F. You had to keep yourself from chuckling when you saw the name. Of course. What did you expect? A sly and cruel smile stretch across your rosey cheeks as you handed out the paper. Henry stared forward, and you swear you could see steam come out of his ears. His breathing was heavy with fustrating, his fists balled up, and his eyes shifted up to your face. You didn't move, just waited with that smile. That fucking smile.

You drove Henry up the fucking wall. Who the hell did you think you were? You weren't better than him. How dare you look at him like that. One day, he'd get you alone. Then it'd be all over. He'd have to teach you, a lesson for once.

He eventually snatched the paper from you hand. Causing the paper to fly out of your hand. You didn't flinch, but you felt pain as you walked back to your desk in the front. A paper cut on your finger began bleeding, and you sucked on you finger to stop it. Henry watched, and smiled to himself. That's it.

Classes ended, and students filed out of the rooms and hallways until the school was practically empty. You always stayed behind to help the teacher. Grade papers for extra credit, or clean up a little. You were doing just that, when the teacher exscused herself for the day. Asking that you sweep the floor before you leave for the day. Not long after she had left, did you hear the door open. Henry stood in the doorway.

"Well, come to beg for a better grade, bowers?" You chuckled, placing a hand on your hip, while the other help the broom. He looked around and took a few steps inside. His eyes looking at you, with the oh so familiar glare. You don't think you've ever seen him look at you differently. There was something about that look at made shivers go down your spine. Something about Henry, and that way he hated you that made you feel...something. He didn't say anything after a minute. "Uh...hello?" You waved your hands. "Anyone up there?" Your tone, was the last straw.

"Fuck off Y/L/N!" He barked. He snatched your wrist as you waved it through the air. Holding on tight. Not letting go when you pulled away.

"Ah! Hey let go, asshole!" You demanded, struggling to pull away.

"Oh no. No no no. You can't order me around this time." He pulled, jerking you towards him. He chuckled. Delighted in the sudden change in your expression. You went from a brat, to a baby in less than two seconds. What else could he do?

"Let go of me!" You struggled to pull away still. Dropping the broom when his other hand roughly grabbed your waist and pulled you closer. You tried to pull away, your heart beating a thousand miles an hour.

"Shut up. I'm gonna teach you a new lesson, teacher's pet." He kept his face close to yours, while you tried to look away. His grasp moving from your wrist and wrapping around your hips. Keeping you close. Making it hard to fight him back still. "You should be good at this." He growled. "Since you love to learn so much." His hands, practically claws reached down. Roughly gropping your ass.

"Ah! Henry!" You almost whimpered. A low chuckle in the throst vibrated against your neck as he hid his face. Biting the soft skin on your neck while he gropped and squeezed as he pleased. You whimpered and moan, still in slight protest. But it felt so good. Why did it feel so good? He stayed that way for a moment, suddenly moving. Turning you around, and forcing you to bend over the teacher's desk. In a matter of seconds he had lifted up your skirt, and swung his hand down to spank you. Forcing a yelp out of you that made him growl with pleasure.

"That's it. You're gonna be my good girl." He stood behind you, slidding down your practically soaked panties. You went to stand back up, but Henry forced you back down. "Stay!" He demanded. You felt him play with you, his fingers tracing over you like he was blind. "Oohhh now this...is a good pussy." He chuckled, mostly talking to himself. You felt the head of his cock at your entrance, and then he pressed forward. Letting out a low moan as he filled you to the brim. You bit your lip, and tensed up. Trying not to make a sound. "Mmmmmhhhaha fuuuck yeah. Take that cock." He held you by your hips, and without hesitation, started fucking you. Pounding his cock deep inside of you over and over again. Making you cry out at first. Reaching out to grab onto the desk.

"N-No, Henry...p-please." You tried to beg, realizing how much of a part you were playing. You didn't want this to end. The feeling was driving you crazy. He spanked you again.

"Shut up! You're my pet now. And I'm gonna fuck you anyway I want to." He slid in and out of you, thrusting hard and fast. The desk below started to shake. You whimpered as your eyes rolled back in your head. "That's it." Henry chuckled through grunts and panting. You gasped as something deep inside snapped, and you shook with pleasure. "Ohhh f-fuck." Henry struggled for a moment as you came around him. "You just cum for me? Haha! You love this don't you!?" He leaned in, his chest pressed against your back. Still, relentlessly fucking you. He hooked a hand under your neck and held up your face so you looked at him while he fucked you. "Haha you can't get enough, can you?" You looked up at him with heavy eyelids, and whimpered. A cruel smile stretched across Henry's cheeks, and he tucked his face in your neck again. Bitting and nipping the flesh he could. "Cum again. Cum for me again Y/N." He growled into your flesh. A few more thrusts, and you were there. Letting out a gasp as you let yourself cum all over him once again. Henry clung to your body as his thrusts jerked and he conclused. Cumming soon after.

The both of you panted for a moment. Before Henry backed up, and tucked himself away. Adjusting himself before turning you around.

"Now. What have you leanred, today?" He panted. You took a few deep breaths, weak and feeling heavy. "Who do you belong to?"

"Y-You." He chuckled again.

"Good girl."