Henry Bowers

"Oh fuck off Bowers! You really don't have anything else to do, do you?" You speak up as he yet again, torments the your brother and his friends, if you hated anything in this world.. it was Henry, there was just something about him that made you want to beat the shit out of him.

He walks toward you, shaking his head, "I can think of a few things to do, that may be just as good as messing with these losers" he states, grabbing your jaw, making you look up at him. "Let her go you redneck shit!" You hear Richie shout, dashing toward you and Henry but Patrick and Belch grab him as Henry pulls his knife out and hold it under you chin, "Oh how I wonder what you look like in red" He runs the the blade down your neck and chest, boy did this kid disgust me, "And oh how I wonder what you look like dead" You spit at him, words laced with venom.

"Oh don't be like Tozie-" You cut him off, literally spitting in his face, he takes a step back, clearly fuming with anger, "You're gonna regret that you fucking bitch.. let's go boys" He growls turning around and walking off with the rest of the gang.

"Are you trying to die (y/n)?!" Richie shouts, "Richie calm down, I'm not scared of a dick like him" and you were telling the truth, he didn't scare you one bit.

~~~~~~

You decided to go take a walk to clear your thoughts after the hectic morning run in with Henry, you couldn't get him off of your mind, there was something about him that made you want to come back for more, you hated everything about him, his hair, his smile, his personality, his whole being, but...there was that one thing that jumped out at you yet, you didn't know what it was.

You're drawn from your thoughts as you hear the familiar roar of the Trans Am, and the call from the voice you hated so much, "Oh Tozierrr!" You turn to see Henry, hanging out the passenger window with a bat in hand. The car gets closer and he readies himself to swing and then does but you quickly get out of the way.

"Fucking hell Bowers!" You exclaim, as he readies himself for another swing but you turn and dart toward home.

"Follow!" Henry shouts as Belch starts to drive after you.

You ran as fast as your legs would take you, you ran up to your room and closed the door, you closed your eyes and hope that he hadn't followed you. You're brought out of your thoughts when you're pushed by the door and on to the floor.

"Finally" he sighs stalking toward you, you quickly get up and dart toward the door around him, but it closes and you hear it lock. Henry seems just as surprised as you are.

"Open the door!" You shout, banging on it.

"Not until you two get this beef out, It's one thing for me and him to hate each other but you two hate each other on a whole new level! It's freaky!" You hear Richie shout back from the other side of the door.

"You little shit open the door" Henry booms.

"No can do man," you hear Patrick sing song, "you're always cranky and I'm pretty sure it's because of her so get this shit settled"

What the hell is going on? You thought to yourself.

"Great now we're stuck here! You just had to run here of all places!" He growls at you.

"Maybe we wouldn't be stuck here if you weren't fucking chasing after me with a damn bat, you psycho!" You spit back and attempt to hit him but he grabs your arm and pins you down against the bed.

"Will you stop? This isn't helping our situation!" He barks pressing his body into, you squirm to get away but you just cause friction between the two of you, you let out a whimper and stop as you begin to feel aroused. You look him in the eyes, his have gotten dark with lust, you knew what he wanted and you wanted it just as bad as him yet, you didn't know if you wanted him or wanted to let out all the anger and rage built up inside of you.

You lean up and kiss him roughly and he responds just as rough, if not more. His hands move to your neck and you bite his lip, he moans in response. You take this as an opportunity to tease him, you slowly start to grind against him and suck his neck. "mmm (y/n)" he huskily moans, grinding back against you. You haven't be touched or pleasured in so long, it felt like it was your first time. You let a whimper escape your lips and you tear his muscle tee open, sucking on his chest. "Someone's eager" he coos, ripping your shirt off and massaging your breasts roughly, you wouldn't be surprised if there would be bruises later, his lips hover over yours, lust has completely taken you over and all you wanted for him to ravage you. "I want you" you moan against his lips.

He smirks and his hands start to roam your body, "Daddy'll take care of you baby" hearing these words made you so vulnerable, so desperate. He moves down to your breasts and sucks one of your sensitive nipples, roughly bite down on it, causing a yelp to escape, a satisfied grunt escapes him as he takes his takes the other nipple between his fingers and pinches it, "a-ah!" You felt your nipples get even harder to the point it hurt, "H-Henry" you moan out, he looks up at you with a raised eyebrow, as he expected a different answer, "D-Daddy" you quickly correct yourself, "Yes?" he smirks, "Please fuck me, please" He undoes your jeans and pulls them off along with his, he sits and pats his lap, "Come get it baby girl" you quickly crawl over to him and straddle him, positioning him at your entrance, you slowly slide him into you, he was huge you had to admit, be filled you up so much, you didn't know how you could fit him in but you managed, he placed his hands on your hips and you quickly started to bounce up and down, and rocking your hips, you wrap your arms around his neck and rest your head on his shoulder, "You like daddy's big cock baby?" He grunts, thrusting up to meet your hips, your eyes roll back and you pull on his hair, exposing his neck to you. "F-Fuck I love it, you fill me up so well daddy" you whimper, and start to bite his neck, earning groans from him.

He pushes you down onto the ground and pounds into you at a godly pace, you could see black spots in your vision, your moans soon turn into screams, he silences you with a kiss and you move your hand to his cheek but he takes your hand and pins them beside your head.
His tongue jams into your mouth and you start to suck on it, hearing him moan for you sent you into a deeper euphoric state, "H-Harder daddy.. I want all of you-" you move your lips to his ear and softly whisper "I want you to ruin me" He let's out a grunt in response and pounds even harder, he moves your legs over his shoulders so he can go even deeper.

He sucks your breasts "Fuck your pussy feels so good around daddy's cock baby girl" he mumbles, his hand trails down and playing with your clit, moving in quick circles, side to side and up and down motions.

"H-Henry!!" You scream out, digging your nails into his back, definitely enough to draw blood. You feel the knot in your abdomen release as you feel his warm cum fill you up.

You two are a panting mess and you give him one more quick kiss, as he collapses next to you.

He looks over at you and traces over the hickeys he's given you.
You look over at him, and kiss down his neck where his were.
You move your hands to his back and smirk when you can feel that his skin is raised where you'd scratched.
"I didn't think you had it in you Tozier" He teases.

"Oh fuck you Bowers" you roll your eyes with a slight laugh.

"Mission accomplished babe" He laughs.