Luke Hemmings

"Y/N." Luke spoke breathlessly, your name falling from his lips as a failed attempt to reason. You turned your head and smirked, dragging him by the hand into the empty guest room before gingerly locking the door behind him.
He stood motionless staring at you apprehensively, though his hooded eyes told you he was craving this just as much as you were. You two had been seeing each other for weeks in secrecy, afraid as to how your protective older brother would react if he knew his best mate was frick fracking with his baby sister.
You knew your brother was expecting Luke's company shortly, so to expedite the process you gripped the hems of your shirt and yanked it off, letting the fabric fall freely from your hands onto the carpeted floor. Luke inhaled sharply, his eyes migrating from your face to gaze intently at your newly exposed flesh. You grinned cheekily, tilting your head to the side in amusement as you whispered, "Enjoying the view?"
"Y/N," Luke repeated barely audibly, your name dripping out of his mouth like a sin. His jaw clenching and his Adam's apple bobbing, Luke locked eyes with you warily and you could practically hear the internal debate that was going on in his head at the half-naked sight of you. Growing impatient, you sighed exaggeratedly, your chest bulging out shamelessly as you inhaled. It was the secret weapon you deployed in desperate times.
Luke's eyes fluttered shut as he breathed crudely through his nose and you knew you had him. His blue orbs flashed open as he sauntered toward you purposefully, grasping your face between his hands and slotting his lips with yours. He kissed you roughly, wasting no time as he slipped his tongue into your mouth and explored every corner of your being, grunting under his breath at the taste of you. Placing one hand on his broad chest and the other cupped against his cheek, you returned his kisses with equal fervor. You pushed against his chest gently, walking him backwards and guiding him to sit on the seamlessly-made bed. Your lips never breaking contact, Luke sat carefully on the edge of the bed and pulled you on top of his lap to straddle him.
Your legs pressed against him on either side of his body as you settled on his denim-clad thigh. Gently, you rocked back and forth against him, attempting to relieve some of the pent up frustration you'd built just from his presence. The thinness of your lacy panties against Luke's jeans had you mentally thanking yourself for deciding to go with an open skirt today. He groaned at your ambitious movements, gripping your waist and anxiously helping you move. You whimpered at the increased speed, pressing your heat deeper against his bulge as your lips traveled down his jaw to his neck, sucking and leaving wet kisses as you went.
"Fuck, Y/N. Just like that, baby, we've got be quick." He murmured breathlessly in your ear, nibbling on the taunting flesh as you picked up speed and pressure.
Ragged breathing and silent gasps escaped both of you unwillingly as your eyes fluttered shut, your hips moving wildly against his as he bucked his up to meet yours. You gripped the ends of his luscious blonde hair, your head thrown back in ecstasy as his erection rubbed deliciously against your core.
"Y/N?" The muffled voice of your brother came from down the hall. "Has Luke come yet?"
Had you not been seconds away from climax, you would've giggled at your brother's unintentional innuendo. But instead you gasped, your eyes fluttered open to Luke's pink lip caught between his teeth, your mouth falling agape to a perfect O at Luke's persistent thrusts. You whimpered quietly, the overwhelming pleasure building rapidly as you grinded against him. Both of you were miles deep into the moment, too close to stop.
"N-not yet! I-I'm sure he-he'll come soon." You stuttered, Luke's lips latched to your neck as he grinned at your pun.
"Oh, he'll definitely be coming soon. Fuck." Luke spoke through gritted teeth, lifting his head to reattach your lips in greedy impatience. "That's right, baby. Ride me just like that." He encouraged in a whisper, his hands on your hips guiding you in slow, deliberate movements along the length of his shaft.
You dug your face into the hot skin of his neck and groaned, your hands fisting into Luke's hair as your orgasm coursed through you hard. He stilled his movements, his arms wrapped around you tightly and pulling your body against him as he whimpered your name into your hair, his eyes squeezed shut. You rolled your hips subtly, helping to milk out both your climaxes as you heaved deep breaths, letting your head fall to his shoulder as you cuddled him.
His chest falling up and down, Luke stroked your back methodically and kissed your hair, deeply inhaling your sweet, post-orgasm scent. The two of you sat there in comfortable silence, wrapped around each other in the most intimate way while still fully dressed.
Luke's phone vibrated obnoxiously in his jeans, jolting you both back to reality. He glanced at you apologetically before digging into his pockets and reading a text presumably from your brother asking where the fuck he was.
He placed his phone gingerly on the bedside table, rewrapping his arms around your back before looking up at you.
Resting your hand on Luke's shoulder and smoothing out the creases that had formed in his t-shirt, you murmured to him. "Guess you'd better sneak out the window now."