Henry bowers smut

As Henry lifted the weights, Y/N watched his body flexing, his muscles tense and already covered in sweat. Normally, sitting around doing nothing was the most annoying "date" Henry could provide, but this time, that was the furthest thing from the truth. Henry had ditched his shirt halfway through and she was living for it. He had been quiet, a grunt here and there, but she didn't mind as long as he let her just keep watching.
After a few minutes, Henry paused and looked at Y/N, "Get me a beer", he ordered, waiting to see what she was going to do, then went back to his lifting when she headed for the kitchen. That was another thing that would have normally bothered her it if weren't for the fact Henry was presently sex for her eyes.She grabbed a beer out of the fridge, then went over to the counter where the bottle opener was kept. They didn't bother putting it away, and she understood why. What she did wonder, however, was if Henry's dad was going to notice a beer missing. He definitely didn't seem like the guy to misplace alcohol, but she assumed Henry knew him better than she did.

She popped the top off and tossed it away as she headed back into the living room, where Henry seemed to be lifting more quickly than when she had left for the kitchen. She walked over, and instead of handing it to him, she draped her leg over and sat right down on Henry's groin, earning a very confused grunt and Henry nearly dropping the weights on himself as he looked down at her. She grinned and bit her lip, holding the beer bottle towards him and leaning forward, one of her hands now resting on his stomach. He settled the bench press bar back onto the holder and grabbed the beer from her hand, setting  it beside him instead of sitting up to drink it. She moved slightly and felt how she had effected him. She grinned and gently moved, immediately having both of Henry's hands grab her hips hard and hold her still.
He maneuvered his head around the bar and sat up straight, his face now inches from hers, leaving her feeling even hotter. "What do you think you're doing?", he asked, his eyes moving up and down, then settling back on her face, "I wanna help", she practically whined, pressing her hips against him, every hard inch of him making her more and more desperate. Henry smirked, moving both hands to her ass and gripping, causing a pleased sigh to escape her lips. He kissed her hard, immediately pushing his tongue into her mouth and entangling it with hers.

Y/N reached both arms around him, pressing her entire body against his, feeling her shirt slightly wet from the sweat of Henry's lifting, but she didn't care. If anything, it turned her on more. Henry grabbed her shirt, only breaking this kiss long enough to practically yank it off of her, his hands then exploring her back and working on her bra as his tongue went back to exploring her mouth, as it had so many times before. Once her bra was undone, he slid it off easily and tossed it, his lips moving down and latching onto one of her nipples, a gasp leaving her mouth as she ran both her hands through his hair, everything he was doing only making her want him to get to it quicker.
After a few moments, Y/N pulled back, grinding her hips against him and tugging at his jeans. He raised his eyebrow, sliding his hands along her bare back, "What do you want?", he asked, his voice surprisingly smooth and in control. "You know what I want", she groaned, grinding on him again, "I want you to tell me", he said, licking his lips as he waited for her to give him what he wanted. "You", she whined, "I want you Henry, I want you inside me", she groaned as she continued moving her hips. Henry lifted her up, having her stand to the side of him as he pushed her skirt and panties to the ground, then unbuttoned his own jeans, adjusting and pulling his hard-on out. Y/N quickly swung her leg back over, his hands on her hips as he lowered her onto him, grinning as he listened to her moans as he entered her. She wrapped both arms around him, immediately beginning to bounce herself, her head tilted back as she enjoyed every inch Henry had.

The moans rolled out of her mouth as Henry's lips roamed from her neck, to her collarbone, then back to her breast, this time to the other one. As he sucked on her nipple, his other hand had a good grip on her ass as he helped bounce her, much more in control than expected. Y/N brought her head back, tugging at Henry's face to kiss him. His kiss was rough, and both of his arms wrapped around her waist, pressing her entire chest to his as she began to ride him faster. "Fuck, Henry!", She moaned, her words partially muffled by the kiss, but clear enough to please Henry, "Say my name again", he ordered breathlessly, and she did as she was told, "Henry!", she practically yelled now. Henry lifted her and planted her back on the bench as he slammed into her, rough grunts leaving his lips as he repeatedly thrusted into her, each one bringing her even closer.
Her nails dug hard into his shoulders as she held onto him, struggling to hold herself together with him having so much control. As Henry slowed his thrusts, Y/N wrapped both legs tight around him, "Please Henry?", she whined, so close to finishing. "Don't worry baby, I'll take care of you", he huffed as he began slamming into her, leaving her practically screaming in pleasure as he continued thrusting through her orgasm.
He pulled her legs, readjusting, lifting them so he had a better grip as he began slamming into her, leaving her gripping at the underneath of the bench, moaning like crazy as Henry slowed his pace, finishing inside of her. Once Henry was done, breathing hard, he pulled out of her and he sat himself down, running both hands through his hair. Y/N sat up, pressing her face to his shoulder and softly kissing along. Henry reached over, gently stroking her arm for a second before catching himself, standing up and buttoning his jeans, "You should get yourself cleaned up. You're a mess", he said as he grabbed the beer she had gotten him and tilted his head back, drinking much more than was necessary.
Y/N didn't say anything, just sighed as she grabbed her clothes and headed to the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. He was the guy she chose, and she had to accept him as he was, no matter how rude or unpleasant he could be.

Plus, she had never had sex like that before, and she had every intention of doing it as many times as she possibly could with Henry.