Chapter 26

Quick note...I LOVE LUKA! I think he's so sweet, and nice, and awesome and would be perfect for Marinette...if not for Adrien...Anyhow, I love Luka, but I wanted to add something to this part of the book so...yup. Hope ya'll like!

Luka? Who was this Luka?..well, I thought that's what his name was. Ladybug had switched from French to English...and I felt it had something to do with this guy.

I came out of the shadows, and next to Ladybug.

I hadn't wanted to interrupt her reunion with Julia before, but now I wanted to be seen.

"Ladybug..." I asked.

She jumped, suddenly realizing I was beside her.

"Oh! Chat Noir..." She said, "Umm, Julia, this is Chat, Chat this is Julia, Then she spoke something in English to Luka. I guessed it was an introduction for me to him, "And Chat Noir, this is Luka...."

But Ladybug left it like there was something unsaid.

But then she turned to Luka and began speaking English. Julia joined in.

Ladybug looked at me, concerned, then back at the two.

My tail was thrashing, and I was having a hard time getting it under control.

It sounded like this Luka character and Julia were arguing with Ladybug.

Then, Ladybug switched to French, "Juls, you know how I feel about...him. I'm not going with him. NO. I'm putting my foot down."

Julia frowned, "What does Chat Noir have to say about all this?"

Ladybug froze, and turned guiltily to me, 'Well, Chat Noir? What do you say?" Julia asked.

"Umm...I don't speak English? Not well at least, and you guys are rapid firing..." I admitted.

Julia frowned, "LB wants to go by herself, while you take me and Luka to the airport. Me and Luka are saying it's too dangerous, and that Luka at least should go with her. We all know they work perfectly together! They even-"

"Alright, Juls. He gets it. But no. It just won't work," Ladybug said.

"Why, Ladybug?"

At this, Ladybug blushed a fierce red, "You know why, Juls."

"I could go with Ladybug," I volunteered.

"No. You're the only other miraculous holder, and have to protect the others," Ladybug said.

I nodded. I saw the logic in this.

"Ladybug, go with Luka. Your emotions are swaying your judgment...Please go with him...for the other's sake," Julia pleaded.

Ladybug looked at Julia, then looked down. She spoke a word in English, but I didn't need a translator to know what it meant. Okay.

Ladybug spoke quickly to Luka and began walking out of the glass room, Luka at her heels.

Then they were gone.

"What now?" I asked.

"We wait about thirty minutes, then go to the airport and pray Master Fu is there with the jet...otherwise we're...what's the word? Oh! We're swimming deep water," Julia said.

"You mean treading deep water?"

"Oops! Ya...Sorry, Noah was the one who knew French the best. I only started learning when Ma-Ladybug moved to Paris...If Noah were here..." Julia was suddenly choked up.

"Hey, hey, it's okay...We'll get him back...him and the others," I said confidently.

Julia nodded, "Thank you, Adrien."