Chapter 2

"Marinette, it's time to get up! You'll be late for your first day of dance! Master Fu has your breakfast downstairs," Tikki called.

"Gah!" I cried, sitting up. I ran to my closet and hurriedly grabbed out a pair of tights, a light pink leotard, and a jacket. While I dressed, Tikki did my hair up in pigtails.

"Bow?" She asked.

I frowned, then said, "No," I'd been teased about my bow in my old school, but I had never minded then because my friends always had my back. One time even, Nessie and Liam had made one of the boys wear a bow for the rest of the school day. Well, actually it had been Noah in disguise.

It was a long story, but after that, no one ever teased me about my bows again.

I smiled as I thought of them, but felt a painful thump in my heart.

Me and Tikki walked/flew downstairs.

I lived with Master Fu. Odd, right? Well, it made sense. For one, he was my great Uncle and had raised me since I was little. Not that my parents couldn't, but they were always working in the bakery. Besides, Master Fu homeschooled me. He had actually homeschooled all of us. Me, Liam, Nessie, Julia, and Noah.

We had of course gone to Dance-School together to learn all types of dances, what we loved the most. Besides, Master Fu kinda made us. He said our powers were stronger when we linked them to our passions. I had studied ballet, hip hop, break dance, tango (though that was 1 semester), swing, Celtic, tap, and waltz. Out of all those classes, I did ballet, hip hop, break, and waltz the most. I was somewhat decent at the others though. I could dance them to save my life, but I wasn't gonna win America's Got Talent with dancing them.

Anyhow, I lived with Master Fu because my parents were right next door along with the bakery, Master FU was my private teacher/coach, and his house in Paris had a few guest bedrooms. It all worked out.

In my parent's eyes, I 'earned' my wage by working for him. Master Fu's cafe was right below me, his studio was right above me, my room was above that, and the kitchen/family room area was in the middle. Anyhow, now that you got the backstory, we can go on.

Master Fu sat with a bowl of milk and cocoa powder, dipping in a croissant. I came and sat across from him, my bowl of chocolate milk ready for me. I took a set of chopsticks and began dipping fruit into the sweet liquid.

Once I was full, I grabbed my gym bag from upstairs. I had packed it last night and slung it over my shoulder now.

By the time I came back downstairs, Master Fu was waiting with his bag. He was teaching at the academy.

The academy I was going to was a very weird one. It taught dance classes as easily as it did English and Math...and alongside them too.

So, the school went from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm. I, of course, wasn't going to the classes like Science and Math, Master Fu had literally bought a room in the academy for that. He was going to teach me those things while I kept up with my Chinese, Karate, and most importantly, my 'training'. Tikki and I were still thinking up a cooler name for it.

It was basically a lot of physical and mental weird stuff I may one day have to face as Ladybug.

As Master Fu and I walked to the academy he explained how my day would go, "You will be in dance classes from 6:00-9:00, then have classes with me till noon. You will go to lunch, then straight to dance again for another two hours, though it will be paired with History and Literature as you dance. Then, you will come back to my studio for the rest of the day, till 2:30 when you must run to open the Cafe. At 9:00 you will gear up as Ladybug. I have a job for you tonight.