bonus chapter: sex holiday circa 2028 pt. 1

Start from the beginning

Chaeyoung however, was wearing a black crop top, with black pin-striped trousers, and her hair tied in a braid

Chaeyoung however, was wearing a black crop top, with black pin-striped trousers, and her hair tied in a braid. She has a pair of sunglasses ready to go for when they leave, despite the fact that the sun will set in about thirty minutes and she'll have no use for them afterwards.

It doesn't take long for Lisa to finish getting ready, and basically bolt out of the door after Chaeyoung

It doesn't take long for Lisa to finish getting ready, and basically bolt out of the door after Chaeyoung. "Got everything?" The older asks, about the close the door.

"Got my phone, got my lady, what more could I possibly need?" Lisa smiles sweetly at her wife.

"Wipe that smile off your face, there are two probably very pissed of old ladies downstairs waiting for us," Chaeyoung closes the door.

"Can I have a kiss?" Lisa asks her wife who's glaring at her. "C'mon, we can't get any later than we are now."

Chaeyoung sighs, giving in and giving Lisa a peck on the lips before dragging her wife downstairs.

...

"I swear to God I'm gonna disown them," Jennie shakes her head, handing her empty plate to the waiter.

"Well this is, as Lisa dubbed it, 'The Sex Holiday Circa 2028', they're probably just going at it like bunnies... Like we could be," Jisoo replies, the last part being mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest.

"They always went at it way more than we did," Jennie says, pouting. "Remember when we found them in our kitchen?" She shivers.

"Let's not talk about that... The things that I saw... The things I heard," suddenly Jisoo has flashbacks to that day where she walked in on her best friends in her own kitchen... Where they ate.

"Speak of the devils," Jennie grumbles, watching as the two younger girls make a bee-line for their table, their heads ducked in embarrassment.

Chaeyoung and Lisa sit down without lifting their heads or talking straight away.

"Well, well, well," Jisoo says, her eyes flickering between the two. "Look who decided to turn up."

Lisa lifts her head. "Better late than never?" She says hesitantly.