bonus chapter: sex holiday circa 2028 pt. 1

"Hello Sex Holiday Circa 2028!" Lisa kicks open the door to the balcony of their beach house. "Good morning Hawaii, it's lovely to see you on this fine, fine day!"

"Lisa you're naked!" Her wife yells, throwing the bathrobe on the floor at her.

Lisa looks down at her very naked body, stepping onto the balcony. "Oh would you look at that? I am naked," she smiles proudly, looking back up to take in the view. She spots two familiar faces on the beach that their house gives a view off. "Hi Jennie! Hi Jisoo! God, isn't it a great day to be alive?" She waves, screaming loudly.

The two girls who are taking a morning walk on the beach duck their heads so as not to let the screaming naked lady draw attention to them. God they sometimes hated their maknae. "Hm, they mustn't of heard me," she pouts. "Oh well, nothing can ruin my day. I mean it, Chaeng- Ow!"

She turns around to see her wife sitting up in their bed, also very much naked, after having a pillow thrown at her. "What was that for?"

"Stop showing the whole of Hawaii your goods, their mine," Chaeyoung scolds her wife. "Now come back her and let me play with what's mine," she whines.

Lisa sighs before making her way back onto their bed, crawling to her wife and immediately kissing her. "Good morning," she hums. "Isn't it an amazing day?" She falls back into the fluffy comforter, her head resting on a pillow. "Hawaii is amazing. Sex is amazing. This is the best vacation ever!"

Chaeyoung can't help but smile at the excitement of her wife. She leans down and kisses the younger girl. "This is a pretty good trip," she draws circles onto her wife's bare chest comfortingly before resting her head in the crook of Lisa's neck. "Shall we ring the kids?"

"But it's our sex holiday," Lisa whines, kicking her legs.

"So we're just not gonna talk to our kids for a week?" Chaeyoung laughs at her idiot, standing up to find something decent to wear. Lisa can't help but watch as her wife walks around the room completely naked, bending over and stretching out in all the right places. "Stop eye fucking me and get some clothes on you... Pervert," she throws a t-shirt at Lisa.

"I can't help it," Lisa crawls to the edge of the bed. "My wife's got a bangin' body," she grabs Chaeyoung by the waist and pulls her onto the bed on top of her again. She kisses along the nape of her wife's neck. "A hot Mom bod."

"God, Lisa," Chaeyoung hums at the feeling of Lisa's soft lips. "W-we have to talk- oh fuck- to t-the kids- Jesus," she moans as Lisa kisses all the way down her back. She really contemplates pushing Lisa off and distract herself by talking to her kids. But, despite being thirty-one, she still has the hormones of a seventeen year old. "Fuck it," she turns around and pushes Lisa into the bed.

"You just can't resist the Manoban, can you?"

"Shut up and come for me."

(ha y'all thought you were getting sexy times)

...

A Few Hours Later.

"Lisa your pants are inside out! Get yourself together woman!" Chaeyoung scolds her wife as she struggles, herself, to get earrings in. After a few rounds, the married couple went back to sleep, sleeping way past their dinner reservation with Jennie and Jisoo. So now they're running around like two headless chickens trying to get themselves looking presentable.

"Get over it, we don't have time to be looking perfect! Sometimes we just have to disappoint people!" Lisa exclaims back, taking her camo pants off to turn them the right way around. She's wearing a white crop top, and camo trousers. All topped off with a classic Manoban move, a white bucket hat and those ugly ass Fila disruptors. Someone tell her to stop wearing them she's like 30.