the end.

a/n: not to be overdramatic or anything but 'KILL THIS LOVE' IS GOING TO BE THAT BITCH !! WELCOME SONG OF THE MOTHERFUCKING YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy.

A Few Months Later.

Here we go.

Our final check in with our girls.

We've seen them since they were just young High-Schoolers scared to fall in love with each other, or in love but scared to admit it. Now they've been married for over five years, have two beautiful kids, and are two of the most famous and successful singers, songwriter, dancers, rappers, models... You name it, Chaeyoung and Lisa do it.

We've seen them at their low-

"Momma!"

Damn it, Gabriel.

Well, screw my emotional rant. Here's the Park fam-

"Mommy!" A three year old Gabriel comes running down the hallway into the living room, followed slowly by his older sister, Alice. "Momma, Mommy, Momma, Mommy!" He continues to yells, running around the living room, as Alice just watches him with a disappointed shake of her head. "Wah!" He screams, tripping over Leo, their cat. "I'm okay!" He stands up with a bright smile, brushing down his shirt and running into the kitchen, where he smells food.

"Idiot," Alice mumbles under her breath, walking continuing to follow Gabriel slowly into the kitchen.

Chaeyoung and Lisa stand at the stove, cooking lunch for their family. Well, more like Chaeyoung is cooking, and Lisa sprinkles some seasoning on when Chaeyoung asks her to. When Lisa sees that Gabriel is running around the island counter like a mad man, she can't help but smile at her son. 'He reminds me of someone...'

"Hey I thought you were watching a movie," Lisa hops off the counter top and picks up her son so that he can sit next to her. Or she hoped he would sit next to her. He stands up and climbs onto her back like a little monkey.

"The movie was for that of a neanderthal, not nearly intelligent enough for someone of such a high IQ," Alice says from behind them, giving everyone a fright from her sudden input into the conversation.

"But Shrek is a classic," Lisa furrows her brows, pouting.

"I liked it," Gabriel tells his mother, which makes Lisa smile.

"Yes, it did extract some laughter from me as well, but not enough to keep me stimulated for two hours," next thing you know, Alice is sitting right next to Lisa and Gabriel. Lisa looks down at her daughter with a shocked face. Her daughter probably had a higher IQ than her. "I read a few more chapters of that book Mommy," Alice tells Chaeyoung, who turns around and leans back on the counter top upon hearing her daughter's voice.