3. it's okay lalisa - chae

a/n: please leave comments, i love reading them ;)

It's now Wednesday. The party was Saturday. And the last thing I remember from that night was Lisa taking me outside. I have no idea how I got home, but I'm pretty sure I passed out on the way home.

But other than that, I remember absolutely everything. I remember meeting my friends. I remember a drunk Jungkook wanting me to have sex with him. I remember Lisa saving me from that. And I remember dancing with Lisa.

And I haven't stopped thinking about it. The way she held my waist. The way our bodies moved together. The way she looked into my eyes. And especially the way she grabbed my ass.

Oh my God.

The way she grabbed my fucking ass.

And squeezed it. Fuck.

Sweet mother Mary of Jesus.

I never wanted her to let go.

And not another thing has crossed my mind since then.

I wish it could've carried on for longer. I craved her touch now.

And it's starting to become less weird.

I've started to accept that I want to be around Lisa all of the time. And that sometimes I just want her to touch me. And I just want to stare at her perfect features.

I don't know what to call it. I've never felt this way about a girl. Especially not a girl I've known and been best friends with for so long.

A crush?

Maybe.

But why have I only just noticed it now?

Has it always been there?

Maybe it has.

But anyway, I haven't spoken to Lisa since the party. I miss her. She's been at school, so I've seen her. Or more like, so I've stared at her. But I haven't talked to her. And she hasn't talked to me. We've just been fumbling around each other, talking to Jisoo and Jennie.

As for Jungkook. It's weird when he kisses me and hugs me. I try not to act weird around him, not wanting him to know what happened at the party. I don't really know how to talk to him. But he's been weird around me too. Maybe he saw what happened on Saturday.

Shit.

What if he saw?

What if he saw Lisa grabbing my a-

"Rosie?" I was so in my head that the sudden communication causes me to jump and bang my knee underneath the table.

"Shit," I wince, rubbing my knee.

"Hey, you good? You kinda dazed out there," Jennie says, a concerned expression on her face. "And you're not eating."

I look down at my tray. I haven't eaten a thing off it and we've been at lunch for about twenty minutes already. "I'm not hungry."

I look up and see both Jennie and Jisoo frowning at me. As for Lisa, well she's too distracted by her phone to notice what's going on around her. Or maybe she's blatantly ignoring what's going on around her because I'm here.

"Okay, where's the real Chaeyoung and what have you done with her?" Jisoo asks me, very seriously.

"I think I'm just gonna go to the library," I start to stand up, picking my tray up as I go. But I feel a hand on my wrist. I so wish it was Lisa's.

"What's wrong?" Jennie asks me, pulling me back down. She has a very concerned expression on her face, pouty lips and furrowed eyebrows.

"I-I just don't feel well," I lie.