5. i can't have her - lisa

a/n: THIS WILL GET MATURE!! 

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

i mean not that mature but uno 

but also leave some comments uno ;))

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 200 VIEWS!! :)))))

--

"So, I'll take Chaeyoung, Jisoo, Jennie and Li-"

We're sorting out who's going in what car to get to Jungkook's house. It's a small group of people, not like a huge party. So it'll be intimate and hopefully not too wild. 

"I'm going in Yoongi's car," I interrupt Jungkook. Everyone looks at me. "Bam can go in your car."

Everyone's confused. And I can't blame them. Yoongi and myself are not that close. But I want to try to talk to him about Jungkook. Let him know that we're in the same boat and hopefully we can help each other. Y'know. Make a friend.

"What?" Yoongi whips his head in my direction, crossing his arms and furrowing his brows. 

"Yeah, we haven't talked in a while, let's catch up," I shrug at him.

"Lisa, we don't talk," he says back at me. 

"We do now," I take his arm and drag him to his car, completely ignoring everyone else. I wait for him to unlock the car and get into the passenger seat. Reluctantly, Yoongi follows and sits in the drivers seat. 

"Why are you in my car and not with all of your friends?" He asks me, starting the car up.

"Because, we don't get to talk much," I say, looking at him and smiling. He turns on the radio and it plays some sort of rap music quietly. "How are you?" I ask awkwardly, not really knowing how to start off this conversation.

"Lisa, what do want to know?" He asks, clearly knowing that something is up. 

"Nothing I really just enjoy your-"

"Lisa," he pulls over the car and turns it off. "I am not moving this vehicle until you tell me what's wrong."

I turn my head to face him and he even has his seat belt undone so I know he's serious about not moving. "Well, you tell me what's wrong," I whip back at him.

"What? There's nothing wrong with me, you're the one being incredibly weird and getting into my car to investigate me."

I sigh, unbuckling my belt and turning my body to face him. "You and I," I point my finger between us. "We're in the same boat," I hope he catches on to what I'm trying to tell him, although he still looks extremely confused. "Okay, um, I don't really know how to say this- but- um- uh-"

"Lisa!"

"I saw you after the match when Jungkook was kissing Chae," hopefully I don't have to carry this on as I can feel the tension in the car increasing. I know he know what I'm talking about but I believe he's choosing to avoid the subject. "You looked like you were about to cry-"

"Lisa," he begins to turn back to face the wheel, but I stop him and place my hand on his arm.

"You looked like you were about to cry."

"Why are you talking to me about this?"

"Because I wanted to cry as well," I blurt out. "As in, whenever I see Jungkook with Chae I literally just want to curl up into a ball and cry," I explain, getting sad just thinking about it.

"So you're in love with Jungkook?" He furrows his brows, avoiding a confession at all costs.

"No."