"I know," I comment.

"You know, we could probably buy a yacht this size," Scott comments.

"What are we gonna do with a yacht, Scotty?" I ask.

He shrugs, "just saying."

Ryder motions at us and we walk over.

"There's like a shit ton of stuff inside," Ryder says pointing behind him.

"Are we ready to go?" Will calls out.

"Are you driving this thing?" Thomas asks.

Will nods, "yeah, for now, Cole's probably gonna drive the way back."

We settle down on the couches as Will sets off. Cole points out where the life jackets are in case of an accident.

Jason goes up the stairs to talk to Will, probably about how the boat works.

"So you and our sister, huh?" Ryder asks Cole.

I realize this is the first time we've really been alone with Cole.

Cole glances down at the ground and back up at us, "yeah, we're together."

"Treat her right," Ryder says.

Cole confidently nods his head, " I will."

"Great, now that's out of the way," Ryder shakes out of the big brother role and smiles, "tell us about yo-self, Cole!"

Cole's POV

I laugh and sit up in my seat, "what do you want to know?"

"So, you're an artist?" Scott asks, crossing one knee flat over the other leg.

"Yeah I am," I say. Relax, Cole.

"What you painted for Jase for his birthday was amazing, so we know you're good," Scott says. I smile at the compliment. It's weird getting noticed for my work but a good weird.

I realize that they'll probably want to come to New York with us since Ara is adamant about coming.

"I um," I take a deep breath, just be you, "Ara modeled for one of paintings, and I entered it in this competition and I won, and my piece, well a few of my pieces are going to be entered into the Museum of Modern Art in New York, so I'm going down to New York City next weekend and Ara wants to come so the invitation is open to all of you as well."

"Modeling? What kind of Modeling?" Carter asks with his eyes narrowed.

"Just her face. Wait," I pull out my phone and open up a picture of it. I smile at the sight of it. I'm really proud of how it tuned out. I hand my phone to Carter," here."

Carter nods his head in approval and passes it around to his brothers.

"You're really talented, Cole," Scott comments handing the phone back to me.

"Yeah, it really felt like looking at Ara," Ryder comments.

"People are gonna go crazy looking at it," Thomas says. I shut my phone and look up.

"So you guys down to go to New York?" I ask.

"Hell ya!" Thomas exclaims excitedly. Ryder and Thomas excitedly start talking about New York while Scott catches my eye and nods his head towards the side of the boat. I nod and stand up and follow him. Scott leans against the railing and I mirror his stance.

"I know Carter's probably given you a lecture about Ara so I won't waste your time with another one," Scott chuckles lightly and I smile and look out at the water.

It's so beautiful. I love the way the sun glistens off the tight little waves. I take a snapshot in my mind so I can paint it later.

"I know we're probably intimidating, the fact that Ara has five older brothers, but I hope you never let us get in the way of what you two have. Despite Ara's favorite phrase to refer to us, we're not complete idiots," Scott says.

"Ara knows you're not idiots, it's just a siblings job to put the others in place from time to time," I automatically defend her. Scott looks surprise at my comment.

He smiles, "alright, enough about Ara, and enough about you for a little while, what do you want to know about us?"

I'm taken aback by his offer, "about you?"

"Yeah, you've been interrogated way too much recently and it's past time we return the favor," Scott says.

I nod my head and ask Scott questions about the Jenson's lives before coming here and who they all are. I loosen up around Scott and eventually begin joking back and forth with him. I finally build up the courage to ask him the question I really wanted to know his answer to.

"Why do you think of your parents?" I ask Scott. Scott takes a deep breath.

"Honestly, I don't know them. I feel as though I cannot form an opinion of them because I literally have no clue as to who they are. They're strangers. At this point in our lives, I don't consider them parents.

"Although, I am grateful to them for my siblings. I can't imagine life without any of them," Scott answers.

I nod my head at his reply, "I understand completely."

Thomas comes over and we decide to talk about things that won't matter tomorrow. We discuss everything from music to games to movies before Will announces our arrival.

We strap on our life jackets and take turns jumping off the edge of the three story yacht. An adrenaline rush hits me each time I fall towards the water, and the impact hurts like hell, but it's totally worth it.

We have water gun fights on the deck, feast on all kinds of great food, and have the time of our lives.

A guys day was definitely something that we all desperately needed.

Before it gets too late, Will declares that it's time to start heading back. I take control for the way back and steer the boat back to the mainland. it's been so long since I've driven the boat. I love sailing.

As Will and the Jenson boys bond over Football, Carter comes over and strikes up a conversation about artists. I am shocked by how much he knows and together we have an animated discussion of cubism as compared to modern art.

When we pull up to shore, Will helps me dock the yacht and we head back to the cars to drive back, home to Ara.

Unedited and sorry for how long it's been. Life's been literally insane. Literally.

Thanks so much for reading!!!! I can't thank you guys enough, seriously!

Also I decided: THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!

And this books almost done. Holy kumquats that's weird.

I don't know how I feel about this chapter but I wanted to post something.

Thanks!!!! And a love you all!!!!