Chapter Sixteen

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Connor asked Reed who requested a word from him after visiting Nines. The RK800 agreed quickly to as Lieutenant Anderson will be in charge of watching his brother for a while.

Both went to a local cafe just near the hospital and ordered some coffee while at it.

"What's going to happened to ugh.. Nines?" Reed asked. As he looked at Connor. He again, accidentally scanned the android. The man hated how he couldn't control it.

[Scanning..]

[Scan Complete.]

[Anderson, Connor.
RK800-51, #313-248-317-51
Occupation: Police Officer
Manufacturing Date:
August 15, 2038]

"So what did you learn?" the brunette chuckled.

"Uh, what?" Gavin cocked his head.

"You scanned me, so what did you learn?" He repeated the question. "You suddenly froze and I also am guilty of doing that, that's why I know."

"Oh, I'm sorry.. I accidentally did that.. I'm not used to this android thing, to be honest." The male apologized.

"It's fine, that'll come in handy in the near future." The android quickly forgave him. "Back to your question, he'll surely go to therapy. He can't go back to work like that.."

"He eats?"

"Obviously, He liked the pudding I bought for him." the brunette sipped his coffee. "I mean, I eat too.. So what's special about it?"

"Oh cmon, I'm just asking." Gavin frowned. "He's breathing right? I suppose androids don't do that."

"Of course.. When Hank and I found him, he has a pulse." Connor continued. "And another thing, he tried to stand up yesterday, he off balanced and tripped."

"Oh for phck's sake." Gavin took a deep breath. "This is all my fault.. Me and my poor life decisions."

"Its not your fault, Detective.." Connor said with a calm tone. "You never saw it coming.."

The detective frowned a little as he remembered what happened and saw in that abandoned warehouse. The clone that he wanted to talk about to the RK800.

"Hank told me about this last time.. About your evil twin?" Gavin was now a lot more serious.

The RK800 suddenly became silent and looked down. "60 survived it, didn't he?"

"What do you mean?"

"Hank shot him in the head." The RK800 continued. "And as I predicted, his memories was also uploaded to another copy of our model and escaped Cyberlife."

"So that explains why you came back to life when Ortiz's android shot you.." Gavin added.

"Yep." Connor nodded. "What's the matter with him?"

"He's part of those people." The detective sighed.

"You got to talk to him?" The android asked.

"Uhh yeah.. He's f*cking crazy." The male replied.

"That's expected.." Connor extended his hand as it turns clean white.

"What's that for?" Reed frowned.

"I'll show you something." he added. "If my theory is correct, I think it'll work."

"Okay..?" Gavin held Connor's hand and it suddenly turned white. He looked at the brunette who is now giving him so much information and slowly their environment changed.