Chapter Twelve

A/N Take that back, gore is not my cup of tea.. But I prefer watching them.

---

Nines woke up because of the pain he just felt from his entire body. He remembered some snippets of memories earlier for some reason.

Blood was everywhere, mixed with blue and even red. The machine felt that some of his internal was taken out from his body and the sensation of his entire program was being turned into something else. He tried to move around but the male was too weak to do so.

Nines hated everything that happened earlier. He witnessed himself being tore up limb by limb before blacking out once more. Earlier he had sworn that he saw how every part of his was being replaced. The man tried to run a diagnostic but nothing popped up from his vision.

He noticed also there were no warnings popping up as well. Even if how weak he was, the brunette slowly moved his head to a different direction and he felt more waves of pain as the male does it.

"It was a success!" a figure said happily.

"We just have to transfer him some blood." the other one added. "And make sure that his body will stay intact."

Nines heard them and looked at a tube that goes thru his skin. They're infusing human blood on him. It made him panic. His breathing started to fasten and the heart monitor beside him starts to beat like crazy.

The group that did the disturbing experiments on him towered above, looking at the male. It made his heart raised even more.

"Calm down, RA9 had heard your prayers." the man said to Nines.

"To become human." the other one continued.

"N-nm-" he tried to speak to them but failed and tries to sit up but he couldn't.

"Don't you see, Nines? The one you've been dreaming of, RA9 granted it to you!" the one who experimented on him said excitedly. Nine's vision started to disappear as they sedated him.

***

"They've been missing for more than 24 hours now." Hank told the Captain who's just stressed as he is. "The search party team earlier haven't seen them."

"Prepare the other team, and we'll check the place they went to." Fowler commanded as the police lieutenant nodded and walked out of the glass office.

Connor is pacing left and right in the department trying to call his 'younger brother' Nines. He was anxious on why the RK900 haven't answered his calls and didn't came back to report in.

"Hey, Con." The police lieutenant got the worried sick android's attention. "Let's go, we'll check the last place they went to."

The smaller brunette nodded and followed Hank out of the precinct.

"Hank, do you think Nines and Detective Reed will be fine?.." the RK800 asked suddenly as they drove away.

"I don't know, Connor.." The lieutenant sighed as he focuses on the road. "I don't want to give you a false hope."

The brunette android looked over the passenger window as rain starts to fall.

***

The last thing Gavin remembered that he was being dragged to another room before knocking him out again.

The same people that experimented on the RK900 a few hours back looked down at the unconscious detective and grinned wickedly.

Nines saw a familiar figure lying on the operating table in the corner of his eye.

It made him panicked. The male tried to sat up and save his partner but failed to do so due to the restraints that stopped him.

"G-g-gn-" the brunette stuttered.

---
A/N

Hi, there. Enjoying it? Hope so.

Red Turns Blue [Reed900] (Discontinued in this site)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें