No words were needed, every cautious thought in her mind was present in her uneasy eyes. He knew her concern and wanted to assure her that she had nothing to worry about. "Simona, you are beautiful." He placed a kiss on the small amount of skin that was showing just below her naval. A small chaste kiss. "All of you."

His words made her heart somersault and skip several beats. Though she was still fearful, she moved her hands from his allowing him to lift her shirt. A gentle kiss was up placed on each inch of skin as it was revealed. Though his words comforted her, she was still nervous as her tank was pulled up higher and higher, past her bra and then up and over her head. Gentle delicate kisses.

She sat up staring at him anxious, she looked at his rock hard body and then at her thick curves. But something put her at anxiety to the side, the way he looked at her. His eyes were cast in shadows but his gaze was clear. He stared at with such an erotic hunger and overwhelming feeling of love, all she could do was stare at him. Taking a mental snap shot of this moment. No man had ever looked at her that way.

Truth was Caleb's heart was pounding with nerves. He had thought about this one woman for so long and now here she was, half naked in his bed. There was so much he wanted to say, to do. The look she held of anxiety so faded, the longer they stared at one another.

Caleb took her hand into his and kissed her, slowly and passionately, sucking her bottom lip and lowering her shoulders back down to the bed. Her soft moans against his mouth made his body tighten all over and his kisses began to grow deeper harder, she met his desire equally, scratching her nails gently along his neck making his skin tingle.

He buried his head in her neck, taking in her natural scent, the slightest hint of pancakes and cinnamon lingered from the diner. He could smell her desire all over her. It was a smell he had never smelt until earlier that night in his jeep. He could taste it on her skin as the tip of his tongue touched her skin with each heavy kiss.

An unfamiliar urge grew inside of him as the voice in his head began to whisper. He wanted to taste her deeper, he wanted to bite her. To break the skin and taste what was below the surface. Mark her. His teeth ached. His mouth watered. He craved the feel of her flesh in a carnal way. He wanted her in a way he had never felt before, the feeling was overwhelming.

That pesky inner voice in his head whispered in a low growl. "Do it. Do it. I want to taste her!"

He could feel his heart quicken, as if there were two hearts beating inside of his chest. The skin around his wounds itched, he felt like he was fading in and out of consciousness the louder the voice yelled at him. "Bite her!"

Fighting it he rose quickly, still laying on her, but a small space between their bodies, kicking the voice to the back of his mind, silencing him. He breathed hard closing his eyes trying to remain in control. Simona put one arm around his neck and pulled him back down to her. She brought his mind back to where it needed to be. The lingering urge to bite her still remained, but it was controllable.

He moved his kisses further down her neck, his strong hands loving on her soft belly, his mouth lapping over her breasts that were still in her black and gray polka dot bra, moistening the fabric and making her nipples rock hard. The way he teased made her moaned in anticipation of what was to come next. The small moan that slipped free from his mouth aroused her, made her take the next step and unclasped her bra, but left in place still covering her breasts. Biting her lip she waited for him to remove it himself.

He said in a raspy low voice, watching her. "God, you drive me crazy." His hard cock showing the truth in his words. It strained to be released from his boxer briefs.