TWINS-27

I go inside and show Gabriella and Calum around. I show them Calum's play areas where we don't train and I aslo show them where their rooms are. When I'm done. Calum follows me downstairs and he comes with me into the kitchen. I pick him up and place him on the counter.

"Hey Aunty Olive?" he asks.

"Yes Calum?" I smile.

"Where is the Alpha, apparently he would be with you?" he asks me.

"He should be down here in a minute" I smile at him.

"OLIVE!? WHERE ARE.....you?" Daniel walks in and stops immediaely when he see's Calum on my hip.

"Hi Daniel, this is-" I begin.

"WHO IS THAT!? IS HE YOUR CHILD OR SOMETHING? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?" he shouts and his eyes go black. I walk up to him and kiss him softly.

"Gabriella is here. This is Calum, Jack and Gabriella's child" I grin. His cheeks go pink and he looks down. Calum looks at me.

"Is he your mate? He is a very angry person" he giggles.

"Yes Calum, Prince/Alpha Daniel is my mate" I nod and he looks up at Daniel.\

"Wow! Are you the prince? That makes you a Princess!" he shouts exitedly at me.

"No not rea-"

"Yes, that makes her a Princess. And when my father gives me the throne, that makes her Queen" he grins cheekily and kisses my cheek.

"Awwwww, so when are you guys having children?" Gabriella walks in and takes Calum.

"I don't think-" I begin.

"Probably in 9-10 weeks" he smiles and winks at me. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer.

"Oh my god! A mini Alpha/Prince or Luna/Princess!" she giggles.

"DANIEL!" I shout at him.

"What? I'm just telling them the truth" he laughs.

"So is it true or what?" Jack walks in.

"Yes, Jack. It is true. But its hard to tell yet so we actually don't know" I sigh.

I leave the room and go into my own room. I change into pyjamas and climb into bed. Not long later Daniel joins me. Then Freckles does too.

I fall into a peaceful slumber.

-------------------------------------

I wake up with a jolt. I sit up. The alarm clock next to me disturbed my sleep. I check the time. 11:30. I jump out o bed and grab some clothes.

I run into the bathroom. I brush my hair, brush my teeth and apply makeup. I am scheduled for an ultrasound today at 12. I have 15 minutes now.

I put on my ACDC singlet and I also put on some skinny jeans. Over one night I can already see a small bump. Or I might be getting fat. Oh well.

I run out the door with my phone and run to the pack hospital. I run inside the double doors at exactly 12. The doctor comes out and he leads me to a room. Daniel appears not long alter and he begins. It would have been a week or something if I was human but werewolf children grow exceptionally fast.

A heartbeat comes from the monitor and Daniel looks at me excitedly.

"It's a girl and a boy" the doctor announces. "Full Werewolf. Not a single drop of angel or vampire in them" I smile happily. No rejection for my kids. I already know that I am naming the boy Michael. That's definitely going to happen.