2008-6

••••••••••••••••

Olive's POV

••••••••••••••••

Last day.

Finally.

2 more years.

But today is the last day of 2007.

Maybe the world will end tonight.

Maybe not.

All I know is that tonight, there will be fireworks and we get to sleep on a BED for 2 days and have 6 PROPER meals! Finaaaaally.

I can't wait until I can go home. I am allowed to have one 5 minute phone call to whomever I like. I am planing to call my parents. Like most people.

I remember the party last night and smile sleepily. This year I am 14! I can't wait. January the 7th is my 14th birthday. Only 6 days left until I am 14!

I wake up and the Alpha King and Princess Alia has all the wolves in a line and they are walking out of the arena. I quickly push in and smile as I pass the Royals.

We get led to the girls room and I get handed a bag before being pushed into the boys rooms again. I sigh and walk to the corner of the room. No one is here yet. I quickly shove my hands into the bag and pull out its contents.

A toothbrush and tooth paste. A hairbrush. My makeup. Clothes. A calendar and pen. And a watch.

Great supplies! Just kidding. I immediately go to the darkest corner and get changed into a grey baggy shirt and some shorts. There are no shoes but i don't care. I run the brush through my hair and tie it up. I apply makeup and I brush my teeth. I mark off 1st of January on my Calendar and then I put the wristwatch on.

I hear the door unlock and I shove my new possessions into my bag, then I straighten up and smirk at the guys as they walk in.

A guy walks over to me smiling. I smile back and shake his hand.

"Hi Olive, I'm Johnny" he says. His blue eyes sparkle and his blonde hair is all tousled. He is kinda cute.

"Well good luck Johnny" I smile and go walk up to Prince Daniel. He turns to face me and sighs.

"How was it? Did anyone die?" he looks ay me worriedly.

"It was horrible. Wolves died. Your family is a sick and twisted family" I say quickly.

He rolls his eyes and walks away. Well then, what's his problem?

I go and sit in the corner again and Johnny comes and sits next to me. We spend a few hours talking until some sisters come in to see their brothers. I find out that Gabriella is Johnny's sister. They are twins too.

She has blonde hair that flows down to her waist and her eyes are a sparkling blue, like her brothers.

"Hey Johnny! Hey Olive!" she says cheerily while hugging her brother.

"Hi" I say to her. She is kinda beautiful, for a 14 year old. We have a small chat before we are ordered to go to the hall where we will get lunch.

I walk in front of Johnny but behind Gabriella as we are sorted into a line to go the hall. Once we arrive, we need to find our names. They put us on a seating plan so most of us wont muck around.

I find my seat next to two guys named Ashton and Cole. Ashton has light brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, he is pretty funny and he is also pretty loud. Cole has bright and spiky red hair and dull blue eyes. He doesn't really talk, unless it's about his dog.