Aunty Olive? -26

Olive's POV

I wake up in a blinding white room. I see Daniel sleeping in wolf form on the floor and I see the doctors rush in. They quickly examine me and do all that doctor stuff and they say I am free to go. But I'm not allowed to run at all for a whole week. And I'm also on heat again.

I groan and roll off the hospital bed and land next to Daniel. I am wearing shorts and a bra. Wait a bra? I look down and see a massive bandage thing covering a blood stained hole in my chest. I poke it and whimper in pain. Daniels eyes flutter open and focus on me. He licks the side of my face and I giggle. I stop gigging moments later though. I get up and hold a nearby bed for support. I look at the figure on the bed. Aisha? She opens her eyes and screams. Our heats are in sync. She notices me and tries to apologise but she gasps and thats when I finally notice the bandage on her neck. I lie her back down and fall over. I roll around in pain. It's only going to get worse until I finally become a non virgin.

Daniel picks me up and he takes me back to our pack house. My eyes turn gold from lust from being near Daniel. He notices this and runs upstairs faster. He drops me on the bed but just as he turns to leave I grab his torso and pull him on top of mr. I lock my lips with his and we move in sync. His eyes turn gold to and my body goes tingly from having no space between us.

--------------------------------------------(Sorry but I'm not writing a sex scene)-------------------------------------

I breathe heavily as I lie naked next to Daniel. He cuddles me and he lie there like that for a whole 20 minutes. I kiss him softly before getting out of bed and finding some underwear. I slip them on and go into the bathroom to brush my hair. I smile at my self in the mirror. The Angel Hybrid managed to get a mate. I hum quietly and I hear Daniel cuss at himself and he barges in. He is now wearing shorts and he holds a condom packet.

"Babe..." he begins.

"You didn't use.......it.......did you" I groan. It will only take 9 weeks for me to have a baby because babies grow faster in werewolf stomachs. I punch the sink. I don't wanna be pregnant! I hit random things until Daniel grabs me and tells me to calm down. Slowly. I mean SLOWLY, I begin to calm down. Then I remember Aisha. I run away from Daniel and I run to the packs hospital. I see her and I slap her. She holds her hand up to her cheek.

"Do you know how bad you hurt Ashton!?" I scream. Ashton walks in with Lily holding his hand. He kisses her and tells her to leave. Aisha looks hurt but covers it up.

"Your awake" he says.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED ME" she screeches.

"AT THE TIME I THOUGHT YOU DESERVED IT!" Ashton matches her voice range.

"IM YOUR MATE!"

"YOU LEFT ME REMEMBER" He counters.

"THAT DOESNT MEAN I DONT LOVE YOU ASHTON"  She wipes away a tear.

"Iloveyoutoo" he mumbles.

"What?" she questions him.

"I love you too okay?" He runs a hand through his hair and before I know it. I'm standing there watching them make out.

"EWW GUYS PDA!" I yell covering my eyes.

"MY INNOCENT EYES!" I keep complaining.

"Shut up Olive" They both say.

I giggle and walk out to meet Lily.

"I think I'm going to break up with Ashton" she shrugs.

"Yeah, I think he has a new love life" I giggle.

"Yeah, I realised" she laughs.

"So it's over I'm guessing?"

"Yes, my ex boyfriend wants me back and he lives in New York. I think I'm gonna get back with him" she says.

"Good for you. Cya!" I say and walk away.

Ashton is sitting on Aisha's bed and they are being all lovey dovey. I walk up to them and I pat Ashtons back.

"Your free to date her now" I say and I leave the room. I walk into the kitchen and some of the wolves stare at me like a freak, but most of them look at me like they are amazed that i'm an Angel Hybrid. I grab myself a nutella sandwhich and I take a bit before I throw it up in the air an it lands on the roof and sticks there.

You wanna know why my nutella sandwich is on the roof? One word.

Daniel.

He laughs and falls on the ground. He scared me by grabbing my arms arandomly and shouting BOO! So that is how my tasty snack eneded up on the roof. I growl.

"Make me another" I order him.

"How about no" he laughs louder.

"Please" I say and give him the puppy dog eyes. And of course it works. He grumbles and get up and makes me another. I eat it slowly and then I climb on top of the table. I reach up and grab my other sandwhich and run up into my room. I grab some shorts and a singlet and run back downstairs.

I run into Daniel and he smiles before stepping out of my way. I run past and I run outside. I fall face first onto the grass and I groan. I'M PREGNANT! I see all these kids running happily around. I smile and then I see a car pull up. I see Gabriella walk out and Jack somes out of the house. Then a child comes out of the car! 

"AUNTY OLIVE!" the tiny thing yells and jumps on me.

"AUNTY OLIVE?" I yell and look at Gabriella accusingly.

"Your the one who has been asleep for 4 whole weeks. This is Calum, your not blood related nephew" Gabriella helps me up and hugs me.

"Hey little champ" I grin and I pick up Calum. He squeals and I spin around. He giggles and I look at him closely. He is ADORABLE!

"Do we stay in this castle mummy?" he runs over to Gabriella and she picks him up and balances him on her hip like a pro.

"It's not a castle Cal, but yes. We live here now" she laughs and she pokes his nose. Jack kisses Gabriella on the cheek. They look so happy together.

I can't wait for my family to start.