So bored-3

It's been 3 months and only 2 wolves have died. I'm still alive obviously, but my heels don't fit and my shirt doesn't either, so now I only have a jacket and some jeans. My hair and makeup looks okay but I miss my spa and shower and toilet and the list goes on and on. I've been having baths in the pond and I've managed to keep clean and not catch a cold from all the wet weather. My nails have grown too long, and I don't have anything to cut them with. There is a daily fight because the food between us girls is already running out. The girls have been staying away from me and I'm really glad they have, If i have to hunt and take another wolf under my wing I will lose it. I'm getting really homesick but I don't show it. If the Alpha King expects me to die or cry or show any other emotion than sassy and bitchy, he is so wrong. I go to the empty clearing when it's sunny and when I know Princess Alia and her dad is watching, I lie down on a rock and sleep in the sun. It's kind of like a deathly holiday. I'm always showing off my smart ass attitude and I wave to the King and Princess.

I'm getting sick of having no phone service here, I can't call Josh or my family and ughhh I hate the King for inventing this. My mum and dad were 25 when I was born and that was the year that the stupid search was invented. So my parents had no idea that I could possibly die in these games. My brother was in the torture round last year, he found her in less than an hour. Now they are 20 and they love each other sooooo much they decide to 'do it' every night just so we can hear their happiness and get jealous apparently to Anne (Joey's mate) and I hate his mate SO FUCKING much, she teases me and glares at me when Joey's back is turned. The freakin biatch.

I'm lying on the rock in the evening sun and rest. I see some wolves go past but they ignore me, and when they do come near me, I growl and they back away. Until one bitch tests my patience a bit.

A white wolf with ugly gray patches all over her body walks up to me.

"Move" she demands, I sense power but not enough to get me to move. I have Alpha blood in me so I don't get bossed around by wolves often.

"No" I roll my eyes and face away from her. She looks at me in surprise for ignoring her order.

"Excuse me, but I am the future Beta of-" she begins. I get up and growl at her.

"I'm sorry but I really dont give a fuck about who you are and yeah, I am a future Beta too, only because I turned down the Alpha position, now if you don't want your head ripped off your shoulders I suggest you move the hell out of my eyesight"

She cowers back and I chuckle. Stupid girl. I lie back down again when she appears in front of my face.

"You know, I am sick and tired of everyone laughing at your jokes and loving you so much. What you did to us girls the other night was not cool. We deserve an apology and how you growl at us when we come near you. You act like YOUR the Princess and Prince instead of them!" She shouts at me. I blink in surprise and shake my head. Some of the wolves have emerged from the large pine trees and come to watch me not kill, but badly injure this girl.

"Hun, I told you to move, you didn't listen, so now your going to be begging for death when I'm finished with you, and I'm sorry your a stuck up bitch that is jealous of me but there is nothing you can do about it. I am not apologizing for something that we all laughed about, EXCEPT you. I growl at you when you come near me so I don't lose my temper which you have made me do!" I shout causing her to jump but then stand still with her chin held high. The King and the Princess look down at the scene and the King looks happy that I'm finally doing something interesting while Princess Alia looks worried because she knows what I'm capable of.

The girl growls and attacks me. I am pinned to the ground and she snaps. I roll my eyes at her horrible attempt and flip us over in a heartbeat, I bite into her shoulders and she howls in pain. I push her front leg back and it breaks. "Do you want me to keep going?" I ask.