Lauren Jauregui smut

Start from the beginning

Dancing with Lauren is poetic, and by that i mean it feels like something out of an erotic scene.

Her skin-tight dress rides of ever so subtly as she grinds her ass into me. My hands hold an unwavering grip onto her waist as my hips follow her every move. I didn't think i would feel so comfortable dancing like this but i have been wrong about a lot of things tonight. It's evidently natural for Lauren and I to be so physically close to each other, yet i find myself constantly wanting her closer.

My heart accelerates as she bends forward just a bit to tease me but not enough for anyone to catch a glimpse of what was mine.
I don't even try and stop my hand from traveling lower towards her ass, though i nearly whimper when she stands up properly once again, swatting my hand away as she turns to face me.

Her arms wrap loosely around my neck giving her enough room to maintain eye contact with me as she grinds her hips down into me with intent. I focus on her and the way her lips part to let out an inaudible gasp. I drag my hand up from her waist with pressure, feeling her curves, skimming past her voluptuous breasts just to caress her jawline with my finger. She leans into my touch all the while never once holting the movement of her hips. My thumb moves to caress the side of her lips. My heart nearly leaps out of my chest when her lips wrap around it seductively. Her eyes close and suck on it briefly before releasing it with a pop.

"fUckk, we gotta go home like right now", i lean forward and speak into her ear.

"Mm, I'm not gonna make it", she whimpers.

"Well, what do you suppose we do," I say teasingly.

"Let's just say if you told me to cum right here and now... I would", she husks before captor capturing her bottom lip between her teeth.

I can feel the heat rise to my cheeks along with my sexual frustration.

"Oooh, your face is heating up... Is it something I said," she smirks while batting her eyelashes innocently.

~~~~

It's crazy what people will do in order to have sex. Somehow we ended up in the trunk of my jeep with a blanket on top of us to hide the fact we are making out and groping each other. Lauren is on top of me and her hands cup my face while my arms draped over her shoulders keeping her close as our lips mold together. I move my hands down to bring her hips down harder over my groin. The kiss breaks as she gasps at the contact. Her dress had ridden up long again to just above her hips leaving very little barrier between me and her aching center.

"Mhmm", I chuckle darkly before guiding her lips back to mine eagerly.

"Mmmm, someones needy huh," she giggles against my lips as her hand moves up to grope my breasts through my thin t-shirt, focusing on my nipples until they get hard under her touch.

"Shut up", I chuckle with a shaky breath, trying to contain my moans.

I slip my hand under her dress and onto her abs so I can rake my fingernails down her abdomen before slipping them into her panties. My fingers glide between her folds, basking in her wetness before sliding up to tease her clit.

Her eyes squeeze shut, and her mouth falls agape, her hips desperately trying to chase my touch. I give her just a taste of what she's after and slowly circle her throbbing clit, giving her just enough pressure to draw a silky moan out of her swollen lips.

She grips my wrist and moves my hand lower silently asking for more. I decide to be nice and slip a single finger into her body which causes her to quiver and shake with excitement.

Without thinking she tries to sit straight up to give me more room to work, but only ends up hitting her head on the roof of the car.

"Shit," she hisses in pain which causes me to remove my finger and lean forward a bit to make sure she is alright.

"You okay babe?"

"I'm- I'm okay", she chuckles.

"You sure you're all good", I quirk an eyebrow with a faint smile.

"Yes," she smiles shyly with a gentle blush on her face.

I slip my hand back into her panties, not wasting another second before entering her once more.

"Good because now i can properly call you an idiot."

"Shut- shit- shut up," she chuckles as I begin thrusting my fingers in deep steady strokes.

I feel her wetness gush onto my hand and I decide to take advantage and tease her further with m words.

"Oh so you like it when I insult your intelligence huh you dumb bitch," I joke using a seductive before i fail to contain my laughter even in the heated moment.

"Y/n, shut up I swear to God", she laughs, and leans down and begins to rock her hips against my thrusting digits, riding them eagerly.

"Fuck why are you so hot?"

Instead of a proper sentence, all i get is a bunch mumbled profanities and swearing in Spanish.

I can feel her walls tightening around me as i angle my fingers just right, curling them towards her G-spot. She sits up slightly and her hands grip my shoulders. Her eyebrows furrow and her lips crease. Her eyes are sealed shut as she desperately chases after her orgasm just dying to releases the tension building in her stomach.

"Cum for me you sexy dumb fuck!"

This time she can't stop herself from laughing, but her laughter is cut short but a rather loud and ragged moan followed by a series of uncontrollable quivers.

I ease her down from her orgasm, our breathing heavy and hot. When she finally calms down enough she pulls back and gives me a playful glade before punching my shoulder.

"Uhm OWW?!"

"Jesus why are you so annoying", she rolls her eyes and shifts her hair to the other side of her face.

"You love it," I smirk.

"Oh really?"

"Mmmm," i hum confidently.

"Let's see how you like it then", she smiles.

"What-"

"Oh yeah, it's my turn to make you cum you fucking dumbass", she mocks me as she crawls down my body, unzipping my jeans and slides them down my thighs...

Dyed my hair again, ladies hmu