"So, is it normal?" I asked, unsure.

"Not completely. Once or twice is normal. How much nights were in between those dreams?"

"None. Two nights, then I slept for an hour and an half, so I had no dreams. And then last night again."

She wrote something down with her eyebrows furrowed, "Are you sure?"

I nod, "Completely. And another thing, you said that lucid dreaming usually comes after the sleep paralysis, and, well, last night it went off without that."

Mrs. Lynn looked deeply into my eyes as she spoke, "There are some people that have this type of thing a few times a year and it is normal. But if this repeats tonight again, come back, we'll have to run some tests."

I nodded, "We're done?"

"If that's all what you wanted to talk about, then yes."

"Okay, thank you," I said and slowly stood up, practically dragging myself to the door. I put my hand on the doorknob and was about to pull it, when suddenly I turned around and asked one of the stupidest questions in the world, "Let's pretend that someone - a strong guy, for exaple - took your wrist in his hand too tightly. So tight, it left a bruise all over your wrist. It felt like burning and aching all the time. Like it's all blue-purple-red. Then, let's pretend a friend took on a bandage on it and the next day, when you took it off you noticed the bruise was gone; completely faded away. Is a scenario like this even possible?"

Mrs. Lynn's eyebrows furrowed even more, they were about to meet in the middle. "Why are you asking?" she asked.

"Just interested. I'm writing a story for English class, need to know if something like this is possible," I lied, at least I was good at lying.

"Well," her shoulders relaxed, "that's most certainly, not. If the bruise was aching and burning all the time, it wouldn't be able to fade in a day, with just a bandage. Maybe some magic," she said, laughing.

I laughed along fakely, "Yea, thanks anyways. Goodbye," I said and exited as quickly as possible, my face going all red for some unknown reason.

I skipped my dance class completely and instead went up in my room and called Billy.

"I'll be right away," he told me as soon as I finished my line about sleep paralysis.

After 40 minutes, he texted he was there and I told him to park the car and wait for me.

"Hey," I said, hugging him.

"Hey," he hugged back, "Weird things just keep happening, right?"

I nod in his shoulder before pulling out and leading him to my backyard. Of course, everyone who saw us started gossiping around, but I ignored it. As soon as we were seated on a lomg wooden chair under a tree, I told him every word from Mrs. Lynn.

His eyebrows furrowed, "You mever even told me about that."

"I didn't even think it was important."

"Apparently, it is. So what are you going to do? Go to run some tests?"

I scrunched up my nose, "Of course, not. I thought you knew me better than that."

He nodded, "Just making sure. So what are you going to do?"

"I'll wait until tonight, and we'll see where it takes us."

"And?"

I sigh, "I don't know, okay? But obviously, I'm not going to let some psychologist doctor run tests on me - I'm not a hamster!"