12 | The Final Battle: Part 1

Lol. I was thinking that you guys could probably guess what the name of this chapter would be what it is.... Lol I am a bit obvious sometimes... Ok! Lots of action coming in this chappy and next chappy! I am so sorry guys! Lots of deaths.... Too many deaths....

So! Out of the people that did the SHAMEBULOCK thing, I have chosen.... *drumrole please* @goddess_of_annoying! Congrats! The cookie was the cookie that was blessed by Chaos! Ruler of pretty much everything! Creator of the universe!

Also I just hit 5k reads, and here are the twelve cookies! (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)

Read on! No news today!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Annabeth POV

Instinctively, I reached for my dagger.

"New plan! Stay here and fight!" I say.

Everyone readies their weapons, expecting an incoming attack. At first nothing happened, but then all three appeared. Kronos in some poor mortals body, Gaea, and Voldemort. Ugh.... Behind them, a couple dozen monsters and death eaters appeared.

"You will never defeat us. It took both camps and to defeat me alone the first time. And for Kronos, it took the big three, all of camp half blood, and the hunters for him. And... Well.... Voldy here doesn't really have much to stand for. But still. So what chance do you think you have up against us?" Gaea mocked.

"First off, that was then, this is now. And second? We have more of a reason." Percy raised his sword. "So what chance do you think you have against us?"

Gaea look shocked at what he had said, though she raised her arms and they became glowing balls of.... Dirt?

Kronos brought out an Imperial Gold sword, a very deadly weapon towards demigods.

Voldemort just got into dueling position with his wand raised.

"Ron, Hermione! Take care of those Death Eaters! Harry, Percy! Take care of those stupid three. The rest of you..... Take down the monsters! FOR OLYMPUS!" I charged.

Percy made water swirl around him somehow because there was no water around. Eh. Another Percy Mystery. Leo was shooting fire at the monsters and death eaters because fire can harm mortals. He ended up setting five death eaters on fire. They ran around in circles, then they just fell to the ground. Dead.

Harry shouted, "Accio Broom!" Then his broomstick appeared in his hands. He hopped on and flew up.

Jason was zapping everything in sight with electricity, along with Thalia. Although, Thalia was on foot and Jason was flying around. Hazel was shooting gems and precious metals at the monsters and death eaters. Frank was stampeding around as an elephant, occasionally turning human to shoot a few arrows. Nico was rapidly shadow traveling to monsters and slashing through them. Piper was yelling commands like "Do the Disco! Slap yourself! Spin around! Touch the ground! Turn on each other!" It was definitely turning out successful. While they were distracted with killing themselves, she would either shoot pot roast at them with the cornucopia or slash through the monsters with Katoptris, her dagger***. Ron and Hermione weren't even caring. They shot pretty much every unforgivable curse they could remember at the death eaters.

Within merely minutes they were all gone. Except for the three.... Gaea was fighting Percy one on one, and Harry had just brutally murdered Voldemort with sectumsempra casted a million times. Then to finish him off, he used the killing curse. Wait wait wait..... Where is Kronos?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OOOO! Cliffy! So yeah.... Hope you liked it! I will be updating again tomorrow! Bye bye! :*

***Future Update: Ok! For those of you who kept saying how Pipers dagger was a dagger not a sword, THANK YOU! I got the message! But thank you to the one person who was nice about it and polite (you know who you are). So, please guys? I beg of you! If you look at the comments and see someone else has already corrected me, please don't do it as well! It eventually become tiresome (wow congrats to me, that was a big word..... I'm a idiot). Thank you guys for the help though! I am grateful to you guys none the less! So bye now!