5 | Classes

I am so sorry! I haven't updated! I feel so terrible! Like kill myself terrible! I shall continue all night until I got at least one part to publish for you guys. : * I am really sorry! You guys have like no idea! Thanks to all of you that have pushed me to update! You guys know who you are! Some commented and one specifically decided on posting to my wall. I am way to lazy to get the names of you guys! Sorry bout that! I guess you will just have to remember if you asked me to continue on this story or not! And warning ahead of time, this one chapter alone, will be as long as like five of my usual chapters combined! I hope that can hold you guys a while! BTW The picture I added to this chapter represents something that happens in this chapter. I just had to use it cause it looks so adorable to me. And if you think otherwise then shame on you cause Percabeth rules! Remember to comment! Ok continuing now! :)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nico POV

As I fell asleep slowly, I thought about how the Harry and Ron were staring at us. I could tell they either new something or were going to find out something. But either way, it's not good.

I drifted off to sleep hoping for a dreamless sleep, but of course that like rarely happens.

I woke up in a dark alleyway. I looked around to see if I recognized it. I didn't see anything that looked familiar. A spark of fear ignited inside of me. The alley looked like it came straight out of one of those scary old blsck and white movies.

To my left, a woman with black frizzy hair cackled as she walked into the alleyway. I slowly walked up to her.

"Hey, do you know where I a-?" I started, but she just walked right through me. It felt like I was being stabbed in the back with a cold dagger. Please tell me I am dreaming!

She took out what I guessed was her wand and tapped on a brick three times. Just like in the Leaky Cauldron, an archway appeared in the wall. The woman walked through and I quickly followed before it could close up again.

I almost had a heart attack when I saw who was inside. Casually sitting in the liunge chairs in the room, I saw Kronos, in some yes mortals form. Then I saw Gaea just casually walk in and sit down on a rocking-chair. I then noticed a man that half reminded me of slenderman, although I noticed the description Harry had given me fit this guy. It was Voldemort. Eh. He didn't look THAT bad. I mean I could probably take him with one arm tied beind my back.

Well anyway, they were talking about something random, until the woman was noticed.

"Ah, Bellatrix! You made it!" Voldemort grinned creepilly.

Bellatrix returned the same, possibly creepier, grin and said in a witch like voice, " Yes I did! Now, where do we start?"

"Well, first of all we need a plan to take down these wizards... I know! Let's get the demigods and the Wizards to turn on each other?" Gaea supplied.

"Great! Any ideas more amazing ideas, Lord Kronos?" Voldemort asked.

"Well once the Wizards are dead.... How do we take down those troublesome demigods?!" He roared.

"How about we challenge them? Like with a sn-" Bellatrix jumped in but was cut off by Kronos.

"SHHH! I feel the presence of death... My son, I think he is here." He looked straight in my direction.

"No, wait. It is too weak. It's that Di' Angelo boy isn't it?" He questioned.

My throat felt dry. I started to panic. When I went to run away, my feet just stuck to the ground. Gods no! I saw Kronos stand up out of his seat. He marched over to me, and raised his hand to swipe where I was standing. I felt his energy pulling me in like a vacuum. Just as he made contact with my skin, my vision blurred and I was dragged out of the scene.