Then I followed him to the 3rd floor and saw 4 guys, 4 hot guys actually.

"Yah! Where are Jimin and Taehyung?" I heard Jin ask.

"They are always late!" One of them complained.

"I just texted them and they are on their way!" One of them said and he looked like the youngest one there.

Actually, they all looked younger than me.

Then they all turned and looked over to me. "Jin, who's that girl over there?"

"Oh she's my friend and she didn't have anything to do today so I let her come, hope y'all don't mind!"

One of them raised an eyebrow and said, "Friend, huh?" Then I whispered to Jin, "Yah! Who's that?" He said, "Namjoon."

I nodded and introduced myself. "My name is Ha Soomin. Glad to meet all of you!"

They all told me their names and etc. Then, the other two guys that were late came in.

"We are here!" They both looked exhausted.

"Finally! Oh this is Jin's friend *wink*, her name is Kim Soomin, oops I mean Ha Soomin!" J-hope said smiling.

I introduced myself to them and learned their names, then they started rehearsing.

They were dancing and I kept laughing cause Jin always messed up. He wasn't bad at dancing but compared to the others he needed more practice.

They finished dancing and Namjoon sat next to me.

"Hey! Wanna be friends?" I nodded and we exchanged numbers.

We started talking and laughing a lot when Jin came out of nowhere, "We are leaving!" Then he grabbed my arm and we went outside the building.

"Yah! What's your problem?" I asked and then he rolled his eyes, "I just want to go home so unless you want to take a taxi or whatever let's go."

I was already outside the building so I just got in the limousine. Then he broke the silence, "So you and Namjoon are friends now?" I nodded and my phone got a notification.

"Hello everyone! I created this group chat so we can talk to our new friend, Soomin!"

Everyone said hi and their names so I could add them.

Then Jin looked at me, "Yah! Who is it?" Then I looked at who was in the group chat and I didn't see Jin so I just responded, "Oh just my friend."

I was laughing so hard inside because they didn't add him.

We got home and I was bored so I started chatting in the group chat. They asked me where I met Jin, things about me and my life and we got to know each other better.

I was laughing so much, then Jin who was in the opposite couch from me came up to me and snatched my phone away.

Then he looked through the chat and then he grabbed his phone. I stood up, "Yah! Give me my phone back!" He ran away and I followed him.

We were just chasing each other all around the house and it was so much fun, then he gave me back my phone and I saw he added himself to the group chat.

Then he started reading and saw all those texts of me talking bad about him... shoot.

The moment he looked at me I ran to the guest room but forgot to lock the door. I quickly went inside the closet and tried hiding.

Then he walked in the room, "Soomin! Where are you hiding?" He said in a mischievous voice.

Then he got inside the closet and quietly walked towards me. Then he jumped on top of me and started tickling me.

"This is for saying I was stupid and ugly!" I was laughing so hard because I am a very ticklish person.

Then he hugged me and my heart stopped, "You can breath now, I don't want to go to jail because I tickled a person to death!"

We both laughed and got out of the closet, he might not be that bad after all.

We both sat next to each other in the couch and he asked me, "Hey, do you still think that about me?" I nodded even though I really didn't.

Then he threw a pillow at me. "Yah! You want to start World War 3, huh?" I said and he started running so I got two pillows and I threw them at him and he fell.

I quickly ran towards him, "Are you okay? I'm sorry!" Then he got up, quickly grabbed a pillow, and threw it at me.

"LIAR!" I screamed and jumped on top of him.

Then we both fell and started laughing together. We really were acting like little kids.

Then he said, "Want to go out to eat dinner?" I nodded and went to brush my hair and retouch my makeup. I was already wearing a dress so I didn't have to change.

We went to this expensive ass restaurant, "Are you sure we can't just go to that McDonald's over there...?" I asked shyly and he laughed at me. "No! I want to eat here." He pointed at the restaurant and I sighed.

Well, at least I'm not paying.

Then when we got in and I saw Dongsun in a table eating with a girl.

Then Jin noticed and looked at me, "We can leave if-" Then I interrupted him, "Nope, I'm fine here."

We both sat down and I kept looking at Dongsun thinking, "Wow this kid really got a new girl already."

Then we ordered and Dongsun came over to our table.