Chapter Thirty Five

"The best feeling is when someone appreciates everything about you that someone else took for granted."

● ● ●

35.
PLACE A BET

"When will we get winter holidays? I am so tired of waking up so early."

"Sana, you whining is hurting my head. Stop it, please."

"Hey! Are you even my best friend? I am dying here and you are saying that I'm being whiny. Wow. I can feel the love." A scoff let her mouth, sarcasm dripping from her words.

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, Sana."

"No wonder why you are sassy all the time," she retorted.

I shook my head, letting out a dejected sigh. It was pointless to argue with Sana so early in the morning. I wasn't ready for the first lecture and Sana's whining made me want to jump out of the window.

"Let's skip."

I looked up from the notebook in front of me and at Sana's mischievous smile.

"Are you serious?"

"No. I was totally kidding." She rolled her eyes.

"Your eyes are going to slip out of the socket if you keep on rolling them. Stop doing that."

"Stop asking stupid questions."

"What's got your panties in twist, Sana? You, out of all people, are advising me to skip a class. Besides, today's Friday. We have weekend off anyways. What's up?" I asked, turning all my attention towards her.

She let out a long sigh, pouting. "For once in my whole life, I'm asking you to skip uni with me and you're being all suspicious and investigating me. I know you don't love me anymore."

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey. Now you are the one rolling your eyes. Stop doing that," Sana said, hitting my arm.

"Okay."

"What?" She asked.

"Let's skip university today."

Her eyes widened. "Hell yeah."

She fist bumped the air, and then smiles sheepishly when a few of our classmates turned to look at her. I shook my head, a smile on face.

She's something.

We collected our books, and left the class.

"And for your information, I still love you."

"Obviously, you do. I mean come on, look at me," Sana responded, fake observing her nails.

I elbowed her ribs.

"Ow. That hurts, Eun Hee."

"Stop being so narcissistic. It gives me the creeps."

"You're just jealous of me."