Chapter Thirty Two

"Silence speaks a thousand words."

● ● ●

31.
FULL OF SURPRISES

The next morning I woke up to the sounds of knock at the door of my bedroom. With a yawn, I sat up straighter on the bed. Rubbing my eyes, I looked around the room to notice that I was in an unfamiliar place. Panic bubbled inside my chest. I hurriedly left the bed.

Where am I?

My thoughts were interrupted by another knock, and the sound of door opening had my heart plummeting. My heartbeat calmed down as soon as I saw Jimin's head poke inside, a beautiful smile on his face, which turned into a mischievous smirk as he gave me a once-over.

He raised an eyebrow, whistled lowly. "Wow. You look hot with your had-a-wild-night hair. I'm loving the look. And my shirt looks better on you," he said, and winked.

My eyes widened as the events of last night came rushing to my mind.

My mother's unexpected call, telling each other our life stories, Jimin confessing, and then... Heat spread across my face and neck as I noticed that my legs were bare and I was only wearing a black tee shirt that reached my upper thigh.

Jimin and I... No wonder why I feel sore down there.

"Y-you... I..." I stuttered, unable to form a coherent sentence.

Everything was so unexpected and overwhelming. My hormones and emotions had took over my body last night and made me do something I never thought I'd have done with Jimin. Yes, the sexual tension between us was too thick that it was almost suffocating. But with Jimin saying that he liked me, it all was so surreal. And I didn't regret it. But still, I was blushing and looking like a tomato in front of Jimin.

"What are you trying to say, baby?" He asked.

And that was my cue to blush even more, if that was even possible. Upon hearing the word come out of his mouth, my stomach fluttered.

The door was wide open now and he was leaning against the wall, his arms folded across his chest, his arm muscles tightened against the tight full sleeves shirt.

I averted my gaze, looking anywhere but him.

"I...uh... Nothing."

I played with the hem of the shirt, a nervous habit.

"Well, then, I must say..." Jimin trailed off.

I looked up to see him walking towards me. My heart sped up a bit with each step he took, as I took a step back, matching his pace.

The mischievous glint was back in his dark eyes, a beautiful but deadly smile on his plump lips, his mouth so inviting. I remembered how my lips molded his perfectly, how his soft lips felt against mine, how his kisses were intoxicating.

My thoughts were interrupted as the back of my legs hit the bed and I fell back on the bed with a light thud, my ㅡ Jimin's shirt riding up my thighs.

A gasp escaped my mouth.

Jimin hovered over my body, his weight supported by his hands on either side of my shoulders. His face was close, too close. And I hoped that he couldn't smell my morning breath because that'd be an embarrassing disaster.